s3 8p owners

chris1988brown

Reaction score
hi guys

could someone with a s3 8p please pm me there reg or chassis number?

im almost due discs and pads and with my s3 brakes obviously not been original fittment may cause a hassle to order, most likely goin for performance discs n pads but just incase my budget decreases and i get genuines you reg or chassis number would be a great help.

cheers chris

No offence, but this sounds a bit dodgy. Very dodgy, actually. If you need to order replacement parts, you shouldn't need anyone else's reg number (and absolutely not a chassis number) to do so. If you're upgrading, then your own chassis number would likely be much more help as you can check fitment and compatibility.

Head to literally any Audi dealer and they can give you the part number or, obviously, order the parts. All you need to give them is the model and year.

theres nothing dodgy about it at all its just the way we order parts at work we call and tell them a chassis number or reg and the correct parts come job done, when i was ordering all the parts for my s3 kit it was a total pain getting the correct parts without a reg or chassis number, the amount of times the wrong parts come was actualy rediculous,

theres nothing dodgy about it at all its just the way we order parts at work we call and tell them a chassis number or reg and the correct parts come job done, when i was ordering all the parts for my s3 kit it was a total pain getting the correct parts without a reg or chassis number, the amount of times the wrong parts come was actualy rediculous,
Any decent dealer should have no problem doing this for you.

All you need is to give them the details of the parts you require,and they'll look them up for you.

I've done this with parts for mine,no reg no. or chassis no. required.