S3 8P Milltek Turbo Back

ahitchkins

Reaction score
just wondered what kind of prices people have been paying for the full Milltek Turbo Back Exhaust and if anyone could link me to the cheapest around that would be swell :detective2:

I paid 1k for mine brand new for a resonated one. With the cracks and stuff I would recommend preferably getting one of the new ones as they come with warranty aswell then :)

I paid 1k for mine brand new for a resonated one. With the cracks and stuff I would recommend preferably getting one of the new ones as they come with warranty aswell then :)

Was that 1k fitted mate?

There should be a Milltek dealer near you I expect. If not there are afew up in Edinburgh including myself that can supply and fit for you no probs. Just let me know and I shall PM you with a good price.

Give us a shout mate we will more than likely be able to beat any like for like quote and do fitting as well if required.

Mine has a sports cat. I bought mine with an intake so they did a good discount. Ring AMD or awesome and i'm sure they will sort you a good deal if you need any other bits :)