S3 8P cruise control....helpp!!!

avvy786

Reaction score
anyone know where i can get cruise control fitted to my Audi S3 8P apart from the obvious of going to Audi..
Im in Birmingham but would mind travelling about 30 miles to get it fitted for a decent price...

anyone know where i can get cruise control fitted to my Audi S3 8P apart from the obvious of going to Audi..
Im in Birmingham but would mind travelling about 30 miles to get it fitted for a decent price...

Try Nigel, user NHN. You will get a 1st class job. :)

thanks sandra - i have pm'd him but have not got a reply,
also fairly new to this site so just working my way around don't even know if i pm'd him correctly lol, if possible could u send him my way
thanks

Without starting a new thread, how much would it cost for cruise control?

I could be interested in having cc fitted to my car too, is Nigel able to fit at your home address? In Hertfordshire??

My car is brand new, do I have the correct steering module?

2006. It doesn't have the multi function steering wheel. I'm not happy altering my car myself, so would look to get a pro to do it.

I'd be interested in having Cruise control, and the multi functional steering wheel which includes bluetooth phone control. I dare say that will be a fair bit, but I couldn't find a car with everything I wanted for a reasonable price.

I may also do a remap too, but shall wait for my first service to be completed.

Edit: I live in Hampshire on the south coast.

Probably but you need confirmation from either NHN (based down south when not in Italy) or jb0o based in north east.

You could also find out by getting a VCDS user in your area to scan it for you.

2006. It doesn't have the multi function steering wheel. I'm not happy altering my car myself, so would look to get a pro to do it.

I'd be interested in having Cruise control, and the multi functional steering wheel which includes bluetooth phone control. I dare say that will be a fair bit, but I couldn't find a car with everything I wanted for a reasonable price.

Does your car have Audi Bluetooth ? If not then mfsw will not do anything except change station and adjust volume.

NHN is your man but is in Italy at the moment

I had mine done by poollretrofits.com based nr Coventry he came to my place of work to do the install and done a first class job.

Does your car have Audi Bluetooth ? If not then mfsw will not do anything except change station and adjust volume.

Nope, doesn't have bluetooth. A parrot system is probably easier.

If you have the trip computer, button at the end of wiper stalk, then indeed you have the correct module for cruise control.

Just to remind you all, I can do CC install for anyone in or around London. Search my other threads.

Cheers

Last edited:
thanks sandra - i have pm'd him but have not got a reply,
also fairly new to this site so just working my way around don't even know if i pm'd him correctly lol, if possible could u send him my way
thanks

I did reply mate :)

Back in blighty now mate ready to rock & roll :)

My company does all that and we are based in Dorset. If you go with NHN happy days, if not send me a PM. :)

Thanks man, gotta lot to get on with tbh, not just installs, car to sell, car to buy, car to finish, argghhhhh.

Welcome back Nigel. Busy as ever I see. Hope you brought us some better weather, lol. :)

Only thing I brought back were 5 kilo's of parmagianno, 4 bags of maccine biscotto, a load of food for my italian neighbour/chaffeur :) & a headache which is now gone :)

I got it fitted for £150 at Blackburn Audi back in January...

Hi, I can't send messages and I'm not sure why. So this is the message I'm trying to send NHN:

I've bought myself a 2006 S Line TDI, in fact this is the one I bought:

I was wondering how much retro fit cruise control would be? Also, I was thinking about adding a multi functional steering wheel along with bluetooth (so I can control the phone from the wheel), however the car doesn't have a multifunctional steering wheel. It might be easier to add a pariot system, although I'm not sure which one is best/suitable (I want the sound to go though the stereo);I couldn't find a car with everything I wanted without paying silly money.<br><br>Let me know what you think? Thanks.

Got your message mate, replying now.

Oh, so it did send. Sorry probably sent it four times now! Opps.