Sold S3 8P APR Downpipe with Sports Cat

Status
Not open for further replies.

prt57

Reaction score
Hi,
I am selling my APR cast downpipe and sports cat to suit an S3 or Golf6R or other quattro A3 models
I bought it new from VRS in Northampton 3 years ago and it has covered less than 1,000 miles. (My car spends too much time in my garage not going anywhere. MOT certificate will confirm!)
If you look at the photos you will see it is in excellent condition, just slight tarnishing on the stainless steel. Only the manifold to turbo gasket is missing. I had no problems at MOT time.

The downpipe turbo aperture is 80 mm narrowing down to 76mm at the rear end. There is an APR reducer so you can run the standard catback. It is made from T304L stainless steel. The sound is quite sporty without being too ASBO. No drone due to the resonator.

My car is an evolving project and so I have fitted a turbo back BCS Powervalve with a 3.5” downpipe with a TTE 480 in mind next year. I had hoped to fit this downpipe to a fwd TT we also own but APR headquarters in the US have confirmed it will only fit quattro models such the S3 or Golf 6R. It will also fit 1.8T and 2.0T A3 cars providing they are quattro. This is my only reason for sale.

The current new price for the APR downpipe at Awesome is £960 and so this could be a bargain and a cheap way to get your car to stage 2.

On the 8P forum page there is a member with this exact downpipe on his S3 with the standard catback and the rest of the stage 2+ hardware. He reported thathe is running his S3 at 380 BHP with APR stage 2+ software. The standard catback is not restrictive on the S3 8P.

Collection preferred from Solihull but I have packed the system so it can be posted.

Priced at £399.00 or nearest offer. Payment by PayPal or cash on collection
IMG 2005
IMG 1999
IMG 2001
IMG 2006
IMG 2007
IMG 2009
IMG 2010
IMG 2013

Last edited:
Reactions: Sawyer928 and derekw
I have revised the price down from £499.00 to £399.00 ONO.

A little update in that I have organised some packaging and so I am willing to post the system. I have an advert on another forum as well and a few people have asked if I am willing to do that.
So £399 to include postage.
I just wish I had another S3 and then this would not be going anywhere!

Please close this thread, the downpipe is now sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.