Wanted S3 8l up to £3k

Ham88

Reaction score
In the market for an s3 8l, as standard as possible for up to £3000.

With a valid mot, and a fair history.

Thanks for looking

In the market for an s3 8l, as standard as possible for up to £3000.

With a valid mot, and a fair history.

Thanks for looking

Hi there,

I haven't quite got my ad ready to post yet, but I'm selling my 2002 (51 plate) facelift S3 8L (210 AMK engine) in Denim Blue, with 150k miles, recent Audi main dealer full long life service, MOT till next January, four new Continental ContiSport Contact 5 tyres. It's all original, unmodified, with half leather, half silver alcantara interior, Bose sound, Audi chorus cassette stereo, etc. The bodywork is in good condition but has some age-related marks, there's a bit of paint lacquer peel on two wings and the wheels could do with a refurb... but it's in great condition otherwise, drives beautifully and is cherished. Only selling due to getting a new company car soon... I'm looking for £2600 for it - feel free to ask questions if interested - I can send pics, etc. Based in the South London area.

Thanks, Tom

I’m selling my small project s3 if your interested. It’s been sat for a few years so it needs new brakes and a good going over/service. (New front brembo discs included) It’s a 02 plate BAM in silver, completely standard and in great condition. 110,000 miles. After £2000 as is. Or if I have time in the next few weeks I will replaced all brakes and put 12 months mot on it. But then I will want £2750. Thanks

Hi,
If you are still interested. I will be selling my 2002 BAM s3 in silver. Just waiting on getting a MOT for it.

Thanks

Attachments

• 20180512_164719.jpg
    20180512_164719.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 69