S3 8L Nicest Color?

If I had a choice of all the colours Mocha would have been mine,very rare

My choices would be nogaro, silver or red. :)

Nogaro Blue, or Red. Although I find that only the cleanest ones look smashing in Red... Nogaro Blue is probably more forgiving, if I'd have to guess...

Reactions: Sandra
Mineral Grey (but I'm slightly biassed!!) :tongueclosed:

Reactions: Sandra
If I had a choice of all the colours Mocha would have been mine,very rare

here's one in new south wales, Oz

Upload 2017 5 19 18 34 8

Upload 2017 5 19 18 34 20

Reactions: voorhees
Silver for me... stays 'clean' looking even when dirty, doesn't attract loads of attention as its not a shouty colour and of course is the colour of the touring car A4's of ye olde BTCC days... and one of the reasons I got into Audi's in the first place :D

<tuffty/>

It's def subjective I guess.

My favourites would be Merlin Purple, Mineral Grey and Nogaro obviously.

There would be very few colours I don't like in them though but brown cars belong in the 1970s :tongueout:

really like the dolphin grey. currently own a santorin blue which is really nice. also own a merlin purple a4 again a nice colour.

For me Silver is the Audi color, Frank Biela's A4 in Silver was a lovely sight

I've never ever seen a Mocha one before! Only available at launch and then immediately discontinued (although the colour has subsequently appeared on other more recent VAG models). Anyone ever seen an Ochre one?

Attachments

• upload_2017-5-19_21-0-13.png
    upload_2017-5-19_21-0-13.png
    256 bytes · Views: 180
Reactions: voorhees
Santorin Blue, Red and Imola Yellow( Yet to see one in person ) are my favorites. Santorin Blue isn't very common but I think it looks incredible. It's the one on the left. Silver is also very smart. Ming blue is just too dark for me, I've heard too many people call it black. Just my two cents.

LzOC43k.jpg

Had a Ming Blue which I loved, but always wanted an Avus Silver,

Still love the 8L S3, favorite car I've ever owned, love hate relationship !

Reactions: S3JACKSON