mark_S3

Team Silver
Silver

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Dohcwp

Setting the Standard
avus silver

<tuffty/>

Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow...
Staff member
Silver for me... stays 'clean' looking even when dirty, doesn't attract loads of attention as its not a shouty colour and of course is the colour of the touring car A4's of ye olde BTCC days... and one of the reasons I got into Audi's in the first place :D

<tuffty/>

feck_on_a_stick

It's def subjective I guess.

My favourites would be Merlin Purple, Mineral Grey and Nogaro obviously.

There would be very few colours I don't like in them though but brown cars belong in the 1970s :tongueout:

Crazypete00

really like the dolphin grey. currently own a santorin blue which is really nice. also own a merlin purple a4 again a nice colour.

I've never ever seen a Mocha one before! Only available at launch and then immediately discontinued (although the colour has subsequently appeared on other more recent VAG models). Anyone ever seen an Ochre one?

Attachments

• upload_2017-5-19_21-0-13.png
    upload_2017-5-19_21-0-13.png
    256 bytes · Views: 119

MattmanS3

Santorin Blue, Red and Imola Yellow( Yet to see one in person ) are my favorites. Santorin Blue isn't very common but I think it looks incredible. It's the one on the left. Silver is also very smart. Ming blue is just too dark for me, I've heard too many people call it black. Just my two cents.

LzOC43k.jpg

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Merlin purple
If I could order a brand spanking one today, it would be Merlin Purple! Even though Black is the fastest looking colour. :laugh:

Essflee

Had a Ming Blue which I loved, but always wanted an Avus Silver,

Still love the 8L S3, favorite car I've ever owned, love hate relationship !

superkarl

MAN OF STEEL
If I could order a brand spanking one today, it would be Merlin Purple! Even though Black is the fastest looking colour. :laugh:
Was it Jim white that had one on here years back? The detailer