S3 8l garrett gt2860 down pipe help please

Progd4v3

Reaction score
hi,I'm new to the site.just wondering if any one on here knows where I can get a down pipe for this gt2860rs turbo setup on my s3.i already have a backdraft manifold but I've just rung them now and they said they no longer do the down pipe that goes with it.ive tried long life exhausts in Leeds to see if I could get a custom full system done and he said he didn't do the down pipe for this car,iv'e searched google inside out and this forum and only found 1link from a thread from years ago to 1 that had expired off eBay.any help pointing me in the direction of one would be really appreciated as I don't know what do now.thanks in advance.

Anything like that would be custom and would require the car to be there for it to be made...

<tuffty/>

Reactions: Progd4v3
Anything like that would be custom and would require the car to be there for it to be made...

<tuffty/>
Hi thanks for the reply,yes i thought that would probably be the case.i was just hoping backdraft still sold the one they must of done before to go with their manifold i have as it would of been a lot easier for me.i have already (hastily) bought a brand new cat back jetex system off ebay last month thinking i would be able to just buy the down pipe for it and it would be job done.how wrong was i ! lol. its turned into an absolute nightmare.i don't suppose you know of any exhaust builders preferably in the west yorkshire are who could make 1 for me do you? and thanks again for your help :)

alex @ aks tuning jigged these up to make/sell
Hi thanks for the reply.do you know if this is something that they still do then? backdraft didn't even mention anyone else to me on the phone to approach,they just said its not something that they do anymore and that was it.iv'e already bought a jetex system from cat back and was really hoping/thinking i could just get this backdraft downpipe to suit that backdraft mani i already have.thanks again for your help