S3 8L - Broken Recaro seat lever.

Greig300

Reaction score
My drivers seat lever has completely broken on one side on my 2000 Facelift S3....still works on the opposite side of the drivers seat. But the trim has broken off and the lever just slides up and down. Wondering how much Audi would charge for this to be fixed or i could fix it myself?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Also the rear runner trim on both sides are broken and i would like for those to be replaced. PART NO: WKK 8 LO 881 087 cannot find them anywhere. Do those just clip in place once new parts are sourced?

Plus one more quick thing thats annoyiong me is ive noticed the first bit of rust on the car on the door.... its not eating the paint yet but i would ideally like to replace the screw? Where i could find it would be great.

Thanks all help would be fantastic. :sm4:

Last edited:
1st problem with the seat tilt, the trim is just clipped on the front half shold push back on once the leaver is back in place, the rear end will just pull off too if you tug it. once the rear end is off the whole trim will come away the leaver will be floopy but think its still going to be attached, then you will see the leaver just needs putting back onto the metal frame of the seat which lifts the seat back forward. there is no retaining clip for the leaver so once the trim comes loose the leaver can fall off easily. put the leaver back then the trim can be fiddled back on after you have to twist it about the to get it to the correct angles so as to not knock the leaver back off once re clipped on the leaver should be secure again