S3 2008 to S3 2009 front bumper ?

Davill9

Reaction score
Does anyone know what has to be done for the front bumper to be changed.
The car is already an S3.
I would like to change to an S3 bumper 6 months newer
This is the type of bumper I have atm
CA0A9883 21FA 4297 82F4 9347958C7882

This is the type of bumper I wanted to

672A25A0 529F 4424 8B5C 53CD79EB446D

From o8 to 58 plate and s3 to s3 can I just change the bumper and nothing else
There is loads of info on this on here but not s3 to s3 or facelift 1 to facelift 2
Only tdi to s3 or 8l to facelift it seems.
Don’t care about the rest of the bits if not needed, just prefer the bumper

any help would be greatly appreciated

Allot, wings, headlights, bonnet, lock carrier, brackets for wings, bumper, bar, headlight brackets, quite a list, isn't cheap, done quite a few of these for clients.

Allot, wings, headlights, bonnet, lock carrier, brackets for wings, bumper, bar, headlight brackets, quite a list, isn't cheap, done quite a few of these for clients.

Really… I did see the list of stuff, just thought it would be bumper and maybe brace bar for o8 to 58 plate s3 to s3 as others were tdi or older ones to s3

Is that even if I don’t mind keeping indicators on wings etc ?
I guess it is the wings that are slightly different just not to look at?

And what is the lock carrier btw?

Cheers for advice too mate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't want to start adapting tbh, could get messy, just stick to stock if swapping.

Reactions: Davill9
TBH, your whip is nice as it is. Perhaps dechrome and gloss paint the fogs but conversion is a deeper pocket item. Refresh the dash LEDs to white as many have done. That may tickle your fancy. THe diffusers front and back look better in the newer aluminum paint instead of the boring grey

TBH, your whip is nice as it is. Perhaps dechrome and gloss paint the fogs but conversion is a deeper pocket item. Refresh the dash LEDs to white as many have done. That may tickle your fancy. THe diffusers front and back look better in the newer aluminum paint instead of the boring grey

Cheers mate. Much appreciated.
Yeah I’m starting to think the same myself on this one.
Was talking to people about the dash lights the other day but still can’t pm anyone on my account as I haven’t posted enough apparently lol

My front grey bit on bumper I did in blue car colour a few years back when I was at a body shop but was thinking of maybe doing in black along with the rear when I can use oven next at body shop again, I’m sure they won’t mind me doing it on a weekend.
Still not sure though atm.
With going to black badges etc I will see ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: tcardio