S2000 Zymol Royal....

dave9

Reaction score
all i can say is..... after spending a lot of money of products over the years....ive never been able to really get the swirl marks out of my S2000....meguires liquid was the best wax Ive used...purple haze was good..but those swirls....i live in the north west and after much research...some of it on this forum...I saw what a pro could really do...enter Matt at Off Your Marks...top feller...really knows his stuff...I took a trip to his premises...never seen anything like it...it didnt take me long before I booked the car in for a corrrect and protect and Zymol Royal....I had a 4 week wait......and it felt like 6 months ...the car was in for 3 days...heres a few pics......

S2000_1.jpg

S2000_2.jpg

S2000_3.jpg

Well pleased with the result...now its a carefull wash- using two buckets, leaf blower to dry and flield glaze to top up....thanks Matt!

thats a superb job they have done,when u say a leaf blower do you mean one of them big ones?,or can you buy smaller and easier to use blowers?

I use a black and decker GW3000...think it cost about 60 quid...but when you compare that to buying drying towels over a few years and the fact that it will never cause swirls..its a bargin..on the lowest setting it dries the car really well espically the door jams...you have to chase the odd few beads around and be carefull with the flex and the neighbours think Im mad...but who cares!!..

Another cracking detail from Matt; and I know how hard S2000 paint is to work, as it's as soft as ice cream and almost impossible to finish on with a rotary polisher. Brilliant!