S1 Spotters thread

Another yellow S1 spotted on the A56 between Atrincham and Sale, Manchester. I gave a few 'pips' as I drove past :)

Another yellow S1 spotted on the A56 between Atrincham and Sale, Manchester. I gave a few 'pips' as I drove past :)
I'm Sepang but will have to keep an eye out that's my neck of the woods!

Reactions: GeeOh
I'm Sepang but will have to keep an eye out that's my neck of the woods!
I'm on the Broadheath estate near the Waitrose

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Cool - We're over towards Brooklands. A few mates from Broadheath and Alty

Reactions: GeeOh

I think I've seen this one too, is it a 17 plate with the black tailgate?

I'm just in Sale and have a White one.

I think I've seen this one too, is it a 17 plate with the black tailgate?

I'm just in Sale and have a White one.
That one is probably mine

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Grey S1 with sports seats. Just now on M40 northbound towards Warwick.

There are two sepangs in Doncaster a 17 plate an my 65 plate

Sepang Blue S1 (I think) with personalised reg in the underground car park at Piccadilly Place.

Waved at each other but didn't get to say hi - on my way to work!

Silver(!) S1 spotted on the A56 (Washway Road), turning off and heading up towards Timperley. Personal plate starting with J.

First Silver S1 I've seen.

Red S1 spotted on A550 towards Manchester around 13:30 today.

I' Dave I have a sepang 65 plate from Doncaster there is a 17 plate sepang same as my one in Doncaster just seen a white 67 on a test drive an also audi in Doncaster have a green loan one

Black S1 On the A52 towards Nottingham today, was this any of you guys?

Sepang Blue / Black pack S1 here :)

It could possibly be me,was it black with silver roof?? 15plate??

Reactions: AbyssDK
It could possibly be me,was it black with silver roof?? 15plate??

Yup! I gave a couple of quick flashes when I clocked the wheels, didn't fancy honking in heavy traffic. Black was my second choice colour so it's nice to have seen one in the flesh. :)

Just spotted a lush red one tonight when I got in and opened my garage door.:yes:

Reactions: pinkie_ and GeeOh
Sepang blue 2013 S1 3 door at trentham gardens on Sunday, pretty sure I've seen the car on Instagram and the forums, I parked mine opposite, any of you guys? :")

Black with RS grille and black audi rings coming through Haywards Heath yesterday (Saturday) afternoon, I was in the Daytona grey one coming the other way

Just found out that there's an identical blue S1 to mine a couple of streets over from me. (South Wales Valleys)
Just found out that there's an identical blue S1 to mine a couple of streets over from me. (South Wales Valleys)
No seen another S1 yet I have had mine since August on a private plate and in Aberdare area I went to Dundee to fetch it

Reactions: Gralegav
Green one spotted heading East on the M4 yesterday morning (19/06/19).
599d83faf5213180b43909e6cf9a49ca.jpg