S1 Spotters thread

Seen a yellow s1 15 plate towards dudley yesterday tinted plates and dark tints on front windows

There is also a Blue Sportback 17" wheels an silver roof bars - as well as my blue one in an around Wombourne!

seen a white sportback in scunthorpe yesterday

Saw a young lad in a Sepang Blue S1 yesterday on Hampton Court Road. Reg. G20 BAG.

ee5d15456b1d63097112ce9d08abdcf3.jpg

Hello Ian @ianwhiffen

DTYME83

Reactions: Ian Whiffen and SPIKE_
Just found out that there's an identical blue S1 to mine a couple of streets over from me. (South Wales Valleys)

I'm seeing this car every day now and am hating them for getting the exact same spec and colour as me.

Spotted an S1 in Sainsbury's car park in Dursley this morning (along with a Sepang Blue S3 heading into Wotton under Edge this afternoon, and an RS Q3 parked in the town) :)

Spotted an S1 at Toddington services on the M1 Blue 15 plate Quattro exterior pack on it was that anyone on here?

Spotted this little beast in nottingham,park near the tram stop,pheonix park

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 430

Spotted in Paul Wallace's (Supercars of London) latest YouTube video. Anyone on here?

And another YouTuber spot. This time Tim Burton or Shmee150 with his 820K YouTube followers. Here he is at the Audi Experience at Silverstone, driving the R8 Plus, RS5, TTS and S1. Listen to what he says: "I got 29.1s in the TTS, fastest time of the day here and I think that car looks awesome in yellow. But I REALLY enjoyed driving the S1, such a fun little car and I'd love to get some more time behind the wheel of that thing. I really enjoyed driving the slalom circuit".

Spotted a yellow S1 parked inside Vivary Park in Taunton yesterday. Anyone here?

A yellow S1 at Hereford skate park by the leisure centre this morning....couldn't miss it, love it!

Spotted a yellow S1 parked inside Vivary Park in Taunton yesterday. Anyone here?

Wasn't mine, but I have seen a yellow one around Yeovil. Wonder if it's the same one? Saying that, I haven't seen it for 4 or 5 months... :(

Reactions: DJ_26
Wasn't mine, but I have seen a yellow one around Yeovil. Wonder if it's the same one? Saying that, I haven't seen it for 4 or 5 months... :(

Nice to get a response even if it wasn't you! Could very well be the same one. Would be nice to have a mini-meet or something down there. I'm from London way but I make the trip there now and then. Nobody seems to acknowledge my car :(

Saw a yellow S1, Which is seen above with the number plate S1LYF, parked at Harrods yesterday evening.

Saw a yellow S1, Which is seen above with the number plate S1LYF, parked at Harrods yesterday evening.
S1 LYF regularly seen outside Southern Sky Motors, Ridgwick, Horsham, Sussex.

Hi im new to the forum
That may of been me on a test drive
Placed a new factory order when i got back

Reactions: Rockall
Thanks.
I cant wait but gives me snough time to save some fuel fun pennies up lol

Great news.
Just had my start build date for the end of October
But one thing worries me is on my order
It says deselection of red elements
I have ordered Quattro interior and exterior
Does this mean i will have no red in my lights an brake callipers?
Wont be impressed just emailed my dealer

Spotted a Yellow S1 in Birmingham (around the Sheldon/Olton A45 stretch) a few times. I think the number plate reads S100 something. Would be interested to see if this chap is on here somewhere :grin:

Matt-red S1 parked inside Gatwick North Terminal car park this morning. Think it was a 65 plate, looked great!

Spotted a Yellow S1 in Birmingham (around the Sheldon/Olton A45 stretch) a few times. I think the number plate reads S100 something. Would be interested to see if this chap is on here somewhere :grin:

The lads called Charlie Marshall

Yellow 3 door heading towards airport tunnel/Wilmslow the other week
I overtook just before the tunnel !

Black s1 spotted this afternoon in Milton Keynes the ikea roundabout?
Think you did 2 laps round it for me to give yiu a wave

Just noticed this nezhayley think it was me on A453 just picking something up not my normal area.Spotted a grey sportpack well couldn't miss it really parked next to me at the great northern pub in mickelover derby

64 plate blue sportback, 1420hrs, Market Harborough Homebase car park. S1 badge removed from boot.

Blue S1 spotted on Nottingham Ring Road. Following my yellow one :)

Yellow S1 spotted in Sale, Manchester. Private reg similar to Milly or Minny.