S1 Spotters thread

Purple S1 on Monday in Ipswich near the train station, anyone here?

Where I live in Birmingham I have seen one other S1 on the roads, unlucky for me it's the same colour and spec!!!!!!! Also it's a girl driving it! She gave me a cheeky smile

i ve seen a yellow one round birmingham twice now. got a private reg but cant remember it now

seen a few in the hertfordshire area purple one in Ware and another 2 in black Cheshunt and Ware + my one in Hertford

Any one else from the Area?
I am based in Harpenden just North of St Albans.

Reactions: Ben Mitchell
Sepang with Alu grill on the A31 9.30 ish heading west just after the Esso.
Looked smart, very 'baby exclusive'!
I was in the BumbleBeast but didn't get a chance to flash/wave!

Daytona Grey, turned left off Upper Windsor Street near Banbury. 9:12am this morning. Anyone on here ????

64 plate Nogaro Blue seen twice very close to me in Blackheath village...emailed the dealer recently and am on track for delivery of my S1 end of September , when my TT goes back. Can't wait!!

Spotted yellow one in Burton on Trent today first one I've seen on the road other than mine

2 today, sepang one around winsford area and a red one around the lostock area in cheshire.

I saw my first ever S1 on UK roads today! Black sportback with Quattro pack driving down Bishopsgate towards London Bridge. Lookin' good! :)

I saw my first ever S1 on UK roads today! Black sportback with Quattro pack driving down Bishopsgate towards London Bridge. Lookin' good! :)

I've had mine since February and I've still not seen another one :(

That's a good thing! Nice to be rare. It's the very first one I've seen, and though I only got mine in April, I ordered last November and so have been 'on the lookout' since then.

Spotted white S1 with on m20 about 14:20pm this afternoon came off at junction 10

Saw two black ones in T. Wells today, one followed me into Victoria Place.

Yellow S1 around Northampton area queuing nicely thanks to the M1 being closed in both directions

Standard one? I'm always around Northampton way, could have been me!
Yeah it didn't have the body kit on it and the driver was bald Sorry for the bald comment if it is u

Was queuing to get on the M1 but was closed

Yellow one with private plate seen in Porth, Rhondda last night. First one I've seen on the roads. Looked good :)

Just found out that there's an identical blue S1 to mine a couple of streets over from me. (South Wales Valleys)

Saw my first S1 on the road this weekend - parked up next to me at the golf driving range near Greenwich in SE London - 3 door in blue with 17s.

Anyone on here?!

Blue 3dr 15 plate parked a couple of cars down from mine in Ewloe, anybody here?

Saw my first S1 on the road this weekend - parked up next to me at the golf driving range near Greenwich in SE London - 3 door in blue with 17s.

Anyone on here?!
That was me!

Reactions: S1Grant and RMJ891
Awesome - love it!! I always think I've seen one and then it's an S-line A1, so was unressonably excited about this... My girlfriend doesn't really get it!!

Yeah they're pretty rare!! There's a dark blue 5 door one in Blackheath I see quite a lot. It's got body coloured mirrors and super sport seats. It's quite hard to spot! My wife doesn't get it at all! Prefers the TT I had before it.

Just seen a yellow 15 plate s1 on the a40 near Oxford. Anyone here? Looked nice

Saw my first S1 in the wild today after owning mine for 50 weeks!

Beautiful grey 3 door with the exterior quattro pack near Kingston-Upon-Thames. He put his hazards on when he spotted me, and I flashed back :) Reg = RE15 ***

Saw my first S1 in the wild today after owning mine for 50 weeks!

Beautiful grey 3 door with the exterior quattro pack near Kingston-Upon-Thames. He put his hazards on when he spotted me, and I flashed back :) Reg = RE15 ***

Saw a black 65 plate in almost exactly the same place today. WTF!

After months of ownership, I have seen my first other S1 on the road.

It was blue and at halfway Sheffield (on the roundabout).

Cheers

Chris

I saw a yellow one today in Tunbridge Wells driving way too fast with some ASN nutters in it ha ha.

Now I think they are breeding round here, same place (Halfway Sheffield) red sportback with black roof.

I've seen a yellow one between Taunton and Ilminster and a Sepang one in Yeovil.

Seen a yellow s1 15 plate towards dudley yesterday tinted plates and dark tints on front windows

I've seen a yellow one between Taunton and Ilminster and a Sepang one in Yeovil.

Seen a yellow one with black roof in Yeovil and a yellow with black roof and black boot in Taunton (this may or may not be the same car! Can't remember if the one in Yeovil or the one in the above post had a black boot or not).

Was driving behind a yellow sportback with black roof (no Quattro pack) on approach road to Bluewater in Kent last Monday. Tried to catch up but it went off different exit at roundabout.

Sepang Blue 64' plate with Quattro pack in Xscape car park on Saturday afternoon. Anyone on here?