S1 Ordered!

Andrew Stark0305

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just new to the forum and recently ordered my S1. Was given build week 48 so just in time for Christmas, so as you can tell I'm pretty excited for my new Christmas present.

Got an email from Glasgow Audi confirming all the details and correct spec of the car and also to be told in the same email that my build week had been changed to build week 2 of next year. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and how it can change so dramatically?

If anyone has any words of wisdom then do pass them on, bit annoyed about how everything has been handled.

What should I do?

Cheers,

Andrew

Nothing you can do, the factory set the build weeks and dealers have no power to influence it. Weeks come forward as well as back though, its not unusual for them to move quite a bit before getting locked in - its just pot luck.

I had the same problem was Ment to get my car beginning of November then got told would be January so I kicked up a fuss and said I wanted a car and for them to find me one. I didnt get the car I wanted well the colour or super sports seats but needed up with a car with more options on plus money off car

Just annoyed! Got myself all excited:sleepy:.
Expected delivery should be middle of February, can I wait until the 16 plates come out to pick it up? I know it's adding time on but probably a better move if I'm waiting that long anyway, what do you think?

Yea, the won't mind holding on to it for a couple of weeks before registering it.

I waited 6 months for mine ordered October 2014 arrived March 2015.
So don't think that's to bad.
I ordered my new Focus RS and been told May 2016!
Be patient it's worth it!

Yeah looks like I'll need to wait it out, absolutely buzzing to get it! Sure you'll enjoy the wait too. Enjoy it when you get it mate.