S1 ordered

Banana split

Reaction score
ordered my S1 Saturday, now the waiting game as not expected to arrive until November some point.

Just wondering what options and colour people have gone for ?

Hi, welcome to audi-sort.net. What spec/colour you go for? Enjoy the forum ;) x

Vegas yellow
Quattro interior styling pack
Heated seats
Folding mirrors
Will get the sat nav fitted at a later date most probably

Dose anyone know the p/n for just the bigger spoiler as can only seem to find it as part of the exterior pack.

not sure but think the spoiler only comes with quattro exterior pack

i was nt aware the s/s seats came with the heating ???

sat nav is expensive if retro fitted after

The s/s seats can have the heated seat option.

The sat nav to have done after my dealer said its the same price, but unsure if will have it fitted as don't think will use it much tbh.

The larger spoiler comes only as part of the exterior pack. To be honest I don't think it'd look right without the rest of the pack (particularly the 'dip middle' verion for the sportback). Congrats on your order!

I will probably leave it then if one look right. Can't wait for it to arrive, but feels like that's a lifetime away.

i think the you need the spoiler or the s1 looks like any other a1 , the one on the 3 door is nt as pronounced as the sportback one
if your having the spoiler might as well have quattro exterior pack

In Germany you can get the Spoiler without the Quattro Pack not sure of the UK. But I agree with everyone else I wouldn't get it without the rest of the package.

To be clear though, I definitely would get the exterior pack - I think it's so worth it to make it not just like an A1. I think the 18" wheels are nice (they get a lot of compliments) and the red details are also a great touch.

Defo exterior package is a must imo.
If I had my time again think I'd have a red s1 sport back with black roof with Quattro exterior package.

Defo exterior package is a must imo.
If I had my time again think I'd have a red s1 sport back with black roof with Quattro exterior package.
like this ? lol

Reactions: andy l
Yeah!!!!!! Grrrhhhh
Very very nice mate.
Haven't been on the forum for a while how's the eibach kit.

Yeah!!!!!! Grrrhhhh
Very very nice mate.
Haven't been on the forum for a while how's the eibach kit.

cheers , could nt decide between eibach or H&R , after loads of research going with eibach , being fitted on saturday