S1 On Order!

SamS1

Reaction score
Hi All

I ordered my new S1 on Saturday and I can't wait! Spec is as follows:

- Quattro exterior styling (inc those 18" alloys)
- SD Sat Nav
- Super Sports Seats (inc fine Nappa leather)
- Flat bottom steering wheel
- Vegas Yellow paint with black contrast pillars

The dealer said it probably won't be delivered until September! They are going to update me on this hopefully this week but that seems so far away I'm hoping it will be sooner.

What are your experiences with these lead times?

Cheers all

Because you have the Quattro pack it will make it long, it's treated as an exclusive option so get processed on a separate sub assembly line, it's well worth it tho :)
I ordered April and got it Sept so similar to you.

Because you have the Quattro pack it will make it long, it's treated as an exclusive option so get processed on a separate sub assembly line, it's well worth it tho :)
I ordered April and got it Sept so similar to you.

Damn lol - it is definitely worth it the one I test drove looked amazing especially in the Vegas yellow!

Guess I'll have to keep dreaming for now!! :sadlike:

I ordered mine 4 weeks ago (no Q pack) and it's being built week starting the 4th May!

Wow that's quick! I've just phoned up today and added Cruise control and Bose.. got to resist adding anything more otherwise I'll end up delaying it more!!

Got to be worth the wait though.

Comfort pack was actually the first thing I ticked. Most important to me anyway.

That's right - I would like the comfort pack but I'm going to settle for just cruise as that is most important at the brim of my budget right now these little extras add up fast lol!

Oh yes, you can go mental with the options. I refused to pay £1000+ for a bit of a spoiler and terrible alloys (in my opinion) and instead bought the other little bits, like Bose.

Reactions: Ian Whiffen