S1 Intake

Adem Ozkaya

OzzyS1
Reaction score
So i posted last week .... 72 views and no replies anyone gonna be decent enough to comment about the intake for the S1?

I will reply!
If you read the revo technik website the standard air box is oversize and they didn't really find the need to make any changes to it, they use a less restrictive air filter and a samco silicone hose.
Some use a cheaper but just as good alternative and this saves money over the revo.
I had a revo on my S1 and sold it and there's not any performance gains.
To be totally honest induction kits are for modified corsas that's probably why no one has replied.
Revo will probably do a carbon intake soon.

I will reply!
If you read the revo technik website the standard air box is oversize and they didn't really find the need to make any changes to it, they use a less restrictive air filter and a samco silicone hose.
Some use a cheaper but just as good alternative and this saves money over the revo.
I had a revo on my S1 and sold it and there's not any performance gains.
To be totally honest induction kits are for modified corsas that's probably why no one has replied.
Revo will probably do a carbon intake soon.

Or it could be coz a question wasn't really asked

DTYME83

Reactions: owen87
7b4cae53aa7454c5fd675b138147961b.jpg

Will be fitting one of these to my S1 in a couple of weeks.
DTYME83

Reactions: Miguel Freitas
7b4cae53aa7454c5fd675b138147961b.jpg

Will be fitting one of these to my S1 in a couple of weeks.
DTYME83
I already have this one to fit in my S1.

Once fitted I will post some pics.

PS - I already tried just to see the first impression on the fitting and I can tell you the space is VERY small for it! but it will work!! :D

Cheers

I already have this one to fit in my S1.

Once fitted I will post some pics.

PS - I already tried just to see the first impression on the fitting and I can tell you the space is VERY small for it! but it will work!! :D

Cheers

Have you purchased the oil catcher as well @Miguel Freitas
DTYME83

Yes I will post pics today so you can see the space and front adaptor

Yes I will post pics today so you can see the space and front adaptor

cool, mine is waiting to be fitted however my car is still in development for driveshafts so I have not had chance to get it fitted.
DTYME83