Reaction score
Website
www.revotechnik.com

Attachments

• 10903832_10155413022635118_69854970465507124_o.jpg
    10903832_10155413022635118_69854970465507124_o.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 340
Reactions: Luc s1
I've had the kit for several Months and I'm very pleased with it paired to the Stage 1 tune

Reactions: Revo Steve-W
Looks good!!.... Alsoo possible without tuning ??? ... Better sound ??...,,

Gains are seen without tuning, however obviously far better with Revo Stage 1 or above, as I'm sure others will confirm.

The intake filters normally see a slightly increased induction roar, as free-er flowing.

Hasn't this been available for months I got mine in May?

Reactions: Revo Steve-W
hi steve , have you had any issues with the rubber seal braking down on the filter ?
i had to superglue mine at the weekend , just read on facebook owners group others are having same problem !

hi steve , have you had any issues with the rubber seal braking down on the filter ?
i had to superglue mine at the weekend , just read on facebook owners group others are having same problem !
Sorry to Divert,
Yep,Super Glued mine 6 weeks ago,strange!?

There was a batch of filters that came through with a glue issue, however goes without saying that should you have any issues, pop back to your Revo dealer & they'll swap the filter over for you (make them aware in advance so they have one ready for you). That was a few month back and the manufacturer dealt with the issue and exchanged them.

Please visit your dealer for an exchange if you were unlucky enough to of had one of the effected panel filter elements.