S1 Insurance

PastS1Owner

Reaction score
Mine is up and Im getting silly prices of around £1000

Driving for 10+ years with 3 years NCB...

Who did you guys go with and who do you recommend?

Insurance is a personal thing and various factors affect it. For example I renewed mine in june for £510 27 years old full no claims 6 points for speeding and all mods declared with Adrian Flux but was only a handful would even look at me because of mods and again ranging from £510-£10,000 so really only advise is to shop around. And don't speed lol

Reactions: Euan Miller
Get on GoCompare and see who comes out cheapest. For me it was a company called QuoteMeHappy, £540 fully comp inclusive of breakdown cover. I'm 35 years old, 0 points.

I was insured with AA for £560 this month they tried to double it,so i went on go compare, im now insured with 1stcentral £480.

Just renewed mine Hastings renewal came in at £473 and went on Confused.com and same company less the breakdown in at £266.....but i'm old!

Hi,
Please feel free to give us a try for insurance if you like. If you wanted to PM me some contact details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back.
Regards,
Dan.

£640 - 25 years old and 5 years no claims. With AXA. Wasn't the cheapest (£600) but couldn't be bothered to change, been with them the past 3 years, 3 car changes in between, always been pretty good! Fully comp inclusive of breakdown, etc etc.

I'm insured through Chris Knott Insurance (brokers) using Highway I think, which is part of LV. Been with them two years and they beat all but one of the prices quoted on price comparison sites (incl mods and a write off in 2016).

mines onlt 540 full comp everthing declaired and can dtive any other car full comp

I just did mine. On go compare with mods it was £640. Went with Brentacre and it dropped to £477 with mods. Price comparison sites aren't necessarily the best

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Best price i’m getting is £264 from esure.

Edit: Quote-me-happy coming in at £249.

Last edited:
Mine is up and Im getting silly prices of around £1000

Driving for 10+ years with 3 years NCB...

Who did you guys go with and who do you recommend?
Just got mine i'm 40 10 yrs NCD 3 points £378 with £200 excess

A little late to the party with this thread.
I'm 21, driving since 17.
2 NCB, Motorbike licence, have 3 points on my licence and my insurance was £884 fully comp. £500 excess.
At renewal I have to declare my points. Please pray for me....

A little late to the party with this thread.
I'm 21, driving since 17.
2 NCB, Motorbike licence, have 3 points on my licence and my insurance was £884 fully comp. £500 excess.
At renewal I have to declare my points. Please pray for me....
Hi.
Please feel free to to give us a try for insurance if you wish.
Regards,
Dan.