1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

S1 drive to Caffine and Machine

Gio G Jul 5, 2019

1. Gio G

Gio G Registered User

So decided with a friend of mine to undertake an impromptu visit to Caffine and Machine, a near 2 hour pilgrimage, with a mix of motorway and some lovely driving roads. Knowing how nice the roads leading up there are, I thought the S1 would be perfect for the job..

I suspect many of you have been, however this is my first time and I loved it. Such a great vibe and some lovely cars parked up... Took a few shots of the S1, as the sprint blue paintwork really comes to life in the sun.. IMG_6211.jpg IMG_6216.jpg IMG_6226.jpg

IMG_6207.jpg IMG_6210.jpg

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Johnny 99

Johnny 99 Grey Man

Sounds like a good place. A lot of guys from the RS 197/200 Clio forum I used to be on have visited. A bit far for me (N. Scotland) but if it was part of a day/weekend S1 drive out I could be persuaded.

4. SPIKE_S3

SPIKE_S3 Vorsprung durch Technik

Stunning S1 @Gio G :icon thumright:

I do miss our old S1 at times. In relation to the colour, are you sure you don't have Sepang Blue?

5. Gio G

Gio G Registered User

Thanks, it is Sprint Blue per the vin number (very long story) Sepang actually has a slight purple tinge to it in the light.. they are very similar and both great colours! I think mine is the only Sprint Blue S1 in the UK.. Audi will not confirm however..

G

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SPIKE_S3 likes this.
  6. SPIKE_S3

SPIKE_S3 Vorsprung durch Technik

The main thing is that your car looks great! Nice to have a unique colour though.

7. simonali

simonali Guest

Looks like you went on a weekday. I went the other Sunday and the place was rammed!