S1 discounts

Georgeski

Hello
I currently have a Focus RS on order and I'm getting sick of waiting for it so have started to look at S1's. I've always thought they are great looking cars. I have spoken to a few garages and done an enquiry through Carwow and the discount available on a new car is almost not existent (3 - 5%). My last car was a BMW M135i which I got a 10% discount on and I know that you can now get 20% off, which is a lot of car for the money.

What discount did you guys get and what should be achievable?
Thanks
George

josedebardi

VCDS Map User
Carwow will give you the best indication I'm afraid. The only way to get slightly better is via an ongoing relationship with a dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Hello
I currently have a Focus RS on order and I'm getting sick of waiting for it so have started to look at S1's. I've always thought they are great looking cars. I have spoken to a few garages and done an enquiry through Carwow and the discount available on a new car is almost not existent (3 - 5%). My last car was a BMW M135i which I got a 10% discount on and I know that you can now get 20% off, which is a lot of car for the money.

Thanks
George[/QUOTE

George try the link below

http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/discounted-new-audi-cars.291319/

Georgeski

Carwow will give you the best indication I'm afraid. The only way to get slightly better is via an ongoing relationship with a dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks - I've just had an update via corwow this morning and got an improved offer (8.5%),which I have a feeling will be as good as it gets!

SPIKE_JCW

Vorsprung durch Technik
I would say 8.5% is a good offer, as the A1/S1 is not known to get the level of discount other Audi models get.

As Josedebardi says - good relationship with your dealer is the best bet.

Jay1983

I agree. And I shopped around an battled between 2dealer groups both audi but got 1.in mk and 8% in northhamton so a good bond goes along way. Plus getting a few treats chucked in

andy l

I got just over 2k discount on my new ordered s1 and the usual £750 deposit contribution.
The car with the extra options on come £30560 and discount price was £28500
Really happy with the deal i got.

andy l

Hello

Thanks
George
I had one on order to at the end of 2015. cancelled it after ford changing order delivery dates when I cancelled it in early 2016 they told me I wouldn't get it till 2017!!
I tested a RS demo recently lovely car great to drive miles better than my tts but on a fairly average test got 14 mpg out of it.
I don't think I could stomach that on a daily basis. But cracking car.