1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Server Issues [Search] 21-22/07/18

We are currently rebuilding the site's search index due to an earlier database problem, so search results will be incomplete for a time. The process happens quite quickly, and we'll be keeping an eye on it. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience in the meantime.

Thanks for your patience.

ASN Admin
    Dismiss Notice

S1 car meets?

Luke radcliffe Feb 9, 2018

1. Luke radcliffe

Luke radcliffe New Member

Hi guys,

Was just wondering if anyone knew of any s1 car meets coming up or scheduled as I think it would be pretty cool to see everyone else's builds and obviously have some fun!

Cheers

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. SPIKE_S3

SPIKE_S3 Well-Known Member Regional Rep Team Daytona Gold Supporter Team Ara Blue

Hello Luke. I think you will struggle with this one, as us S1 owners are a bit thinner on the ground. It seems the S1 owners on Facebook will be a better option for answering your query.

4. ryan_lfc_89

ryan_lfc_89 New Member

I'm definitely game for this.

5. itchyhippo

itchyhippo Member

Get on the S1 Owners group Facebook page chaps, we've just had a meet/drive to the Black Mountain Pass yesterday - lots more meets planned

6. ryan_lfc_89

ryan_lfc_89 New Member

Have you got a link for it please mate ? Found one but not sure it's the one.

7. Luke radcliffe

Luke radcliffe New Member

Cheers gents. On the page now :)

8. itchyhippo

itchyhippo Member

ryan_lfc_89 likes this.
  9. ryan_lfc_89

ryan_lfc_89 New Member

Thanking you