S-Tronic DQ-250 (DSG) issue on Audi A3 TDI

Damjan

Reaction score
Hi,
I am having an issue with my Audi, the model is A3 8v 2.0 TDI 150hp with S-tronic transmission 6 speed DQ-250 - model year 2013.
Upon releasing the brake it pulls really hard and sometimes immediately shifts to second gear, the pulling off from standstill is very aggressive and it is annoying sometimes when you need to make small maneuvers or park you must hold half the brake pedal and basically ride the clutch so the maneuvering speed is low.
If you release the brake slowly and allow the clutch to start grabbing halfway thought the release of the brake ( you can see the rpms changing ) the car takes off smoothly.
If you let the brake pedal fast the clutch dumps immediately and the cars jumps ( just like a newbie who is learning how to drive manual )
As now I have changed the oil in the gearbox and made 2 resets ( 1 soft with the accelerator pedal and 1 hard with Basic settings though vcds), no fault codes whatsoever ..
Any ideas on how to fix this? Can something be with my O2 sensor fault which has Check engine light on or maybe with the idle RPM of my car needs to be changed to higher or lower setting or maybe just the transmission can be recalibrated using some other program.
Thanks in advance.

Resolve the CEL fault on the engine. If the idle speed is raised above it's normal speed the gearbox will react as you are seeing.
I would complete the adaption process on the gearbox again after you have resolved the engine fault.
I don't think the bad O2 sensor will cause any issues with the DSG because the only time when the clutch grabs normally (pull off normally without me having to use brake not to be aggressive) is on first start of car, after that every pulling off from standstill is harsh/fast and aggressive.
http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/6-Speed_Direct_Shift_Gearbox_(DSG/0D9) - This is the transmission for the car but it lacks the information on the page.