S lines delivery times

cejsmith

Reaction score
Any one know what the current waiting time is on S Lines and if the are any unallocated in the country?

It will depend on your dealers allocation. Mine was 7 weeks from order to collection from a large dealer.

Steve

My was on 8 wks factory order (quoted same time for all A3 models). Any unallocated ones will be cancellations - i.e. some one elses spec.

Talk with the Dealer, they get a regular letter from Audi with delivery times on them.....

Mine will be delivered at about 8.30am on 1st march or at least I think that's when they open.

Full Spec

3.2 S Line
Ebony Black
Black /Black interior
Xenons
Bose / Symphony
Interior Light Pack
Full Votex Kit inc exhaust extension
Heated Seats Front & Rear
Electric Lumbar
Front Arm Rest
Dimming and Folding Mirrors

I pass the dealer twice a day and apparently mine will be into them beginning of next week which gives them plenty of time to fit the votex kit . Anyone know why this isn't a factory fit option?

If it is next week it makes delivery about nine weeks to dealer.(inc Christmas)

[ QUOTE ]
Mine will be delivered at about 8.30am on 1st march or at least I think that's when they open.

Full Spec

3.2 S Line
Ebony Black
Black /Black interior
Xenons
Bose / Symphony
Interior Light Pack
Full Votex Kit inc exhaust extension
Heated Seats Front & Rear
Electric Lumbar
Front Arm Rest
Dimming and Folding Mirrors

I pass the dealer twice a day and apparently mine will be into them beginning of next week which gives them plenty of time to fit the votex kit . Anyone know why this isn't a factory fit option?

If it is next week it makes delivery about nine weeks to dealer.(inc Christmas)

[/ QUOTE ]

congrats, that's a very good spec!
you have 2 things i regret not having :xenons and folding mirrors!

for the body kit mine was the same as yours. fitted by the dealer and not the factory.
The thing is when i mentionned that to the insurance they increased the premium of £300!!! Whatever i told them (accessory, covered under audi warranty...), they did not care. if it's not factory fitted you're screwed!

for the exhaust extension, do you have a pic? I'd like to know what it is. thanks

Thanks stephv6

When I ordered the car the salesman showed me the exhaust extension. Basically when a rear votex splitter is fitted the exhaust is set back a little so this piece just bolts on to it. I'll get some photos when my baby arrives. One good thing on the insurance , I got a quote before Christmas and had to ring the online broker as the S line model wasn't on their list. As it was a "special" model I got a "special" inflated price of over £600. Now that the S line is an options package ( I checked with Steve Jenkins at Wakefield Audi exceptionally helpful chap) I only have to insure the car as a 3.2 Quattro Sport and I got a fully comp including protected quote of £620 from privilege . I phoned them today and asked about the votex kit and the girl said as long as everything on the car was an original audi accessory and warranted and I'd made no mods myself that this wouldn't affect the premium.

I can't confirm the policy until the 1st February but unless one of you chaps know of a better insurer I'll be biting their hand off at 9am sharp.

feck me that's cheap!
i am paying £1100 fully comprehensive insured on my g.f. name and me as a second driver with 10 clean years of driving for each of us.
I may call privilege when the renewal is due!!!

Steph, the exhaust extension is a £40 chrome tail piece (see below)

002__scaled_600_010_001.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
Steph, the exhaust extension is a £40 chrome tail piece (see below)

002__scaled_600_010_001.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]
wow looks real good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif
can you order it to the dealer and is it easy to install?

[ QUOTE ]
I am an old git. I'm 31 the wife's 33 and we've got about 7 yrs no claims and all my points and bad lad endorsements were earned over five years ago . But i did find Privilege to be at least £200 cheaper than all the other insurers. The best quote with monthly interest free was virgin at about £825

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm 29 and gf is 30 so should reallly have the same premium me thinks

Could be something to do with the location - Hertfordshire V Wakefield, I pay £1000 to insure my S4 Cab, but I do live very close to the gangster capital of the UK.

Steph, the exhaust extension is just a push-on item .

[ QUOTE ]
Steph, the exhaust extension is just a push-on item .

[/ QUOTE ]
how easy is it to pull it then?

[censored] i should not go down that road again.
personal mental note "remember, you're selling the car, remember you're selling the car!" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I am an old git. I'm 31 the wife's 33 and we've got about 7 yrs no claims and all my points and bad lad endorsements were earned over five years ago . But i did find Privilege to be at least £200 cheaper than all the other insurers. The best quote with monthly interest free was virgin at about £825

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm 30 and my girlfriend is 21 ive got six yrs no claims and no endorsements,and i pay £830 comp from tescos for the both of us. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif