Facelift S-line sports suspension, any good?

TDI-line

Uber Post Whore
Reaction score
Hi guys,

has anyone specced this on there A3 S-line? And is this the same as the standard S3 suspension?

£325.00
The S line sports suspension gives drivers a dynamic driving experience and presents the vehicle in an even more sporty light
Lowered by 25mm compared to Dynamic suspension, with stiffer suspension and damping for more direct contact with the road and sportier handling.

Hi guys,

has anyone specced this on there A3 S-line? And is this the same as the standard S3 suspension?

£325.00
The S line sports suspension gives drivers a dynamic driving experience and presents the vehicle in an even more sporty light
Lowered by 25mm compared to Dynamic suspension, with stiffer suspension and damping for more direct contact with the road and sportier handling.
Me mate has a new A3 S-Line with the upgrade and to be honest I thought (and him) it was good, yes it is a bit stiffer on the road than my A3 Sport saloon and even the wife's A1 Black Edition but I could live with it no problem, it looks cool too being a little lower.

Reactions: Gordo77
This sounds exactly the same as what the S3 has as standard... "'S' Sport suspension - lowered by 25mm compared to Dynamic suspension, with stiffer suspension and damping for more direct contact with the road and sportier handling."

The S3 is nowhere near as hard or uncomfortable as I thought it might be, and doesn't feel all that much different to an S-Line I had a few years back. I think the 18" wheels probably help a bit tho.

Reactions: Matt Titanium and Jcbmally
Thanks guys, yes, sounds the same in the description, and thanks for the feedback, i think i'll spec this just for the lightly lower look.

Reactions: Gordo77