S-Line puddle light?

S32B

Reaction score
Does the s-line coupe have puddle lights? If so are they the Audi rings or just the s-line emblem?

Getting the car tomorrow but only just thought of it....the wait to find out will do my head in lol.

I have been under the impression that MY17 have standard puddle lights and the MY18 has the Audi Rings

Reactions: S32B
Got My 3.0 TDI S - Line Sportback at the start of the month and it came with the ordinary puddle lights. Bought a set of Audi rings (they come in pairs) from my local dealer Huddersfield for £96!.

Then found Sytner Audi in Leeds was selling them on eBay and got another set for the rear doors for £50 - great service too

Got My 3.0 TDI S - Line Sportback at the start of the month and it came with the ordinary puddle lights. Bought a set of Audi rings (they come in pairs) from my local dealer Huddersfield for £96!.

Then found Sytner Audi in Leeds was selling them on eBay and got another set for the rear doors for £50 - great service too
OK thanks, noticed the other night just normal lights :( Have you fitted them yet, if so are they just pop out/in and plug in?

Yep - you need a flat bladed screwdriver to gently prise one side of the lcd unit down a bit and then it can be pulled out. Then used the same screwdriver to help unclip the electrical connector.

Reverse the process to fit the new unit. Took less than 10 mins to do the pair - just need to be gentle to avoid damaging any of the trim

Reactions: S32B
My S5 had the rings fitted by the dealer and the old ones on the box in the glove box! I think a few of us have had this done too!

My S5 had the rings fitted by the dealer and the old ones on the box in the glove box! I think a few of us have had this done too!

My Sportback has it too but only the rings in he front doors I’ve ordered a set for the back doors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: RichardMMM

Hi,
Do you have the part numbers for these?
Thanks

I have two sets of 4G0.052.133A Audi Beam ring lights from my A3 SB 8V and wondering if they'll fit the new S5 coupe as I'd like to gift a set to my sister for hers and then sell the 2nd set.

Does anyone know the difference or better still post a pic of their shape / connection?

TIA Matti.

70B9AE95 5D70 4146 9DD1 68E42AB058F7
These cost me £3.90 for the pair.

I have two sets of 4G0.052.133A Audi Beam ring lights from my A3 SB 8V and wondering if they'll fit the new S5 coupe as I'd like to gift a set to my sister for hers and then sell the 2nd set.

Does anyone know the difference or better still post a pic of their shape / connection?

TIA Matti.

I believe the ones for the a/s5 have different connections depending on if they are led or standard bulbs in the puddle lights (I have been told se models don’t have led puddle lights along with other models but it is best to check)

Here is the Audi ring for led cars puddle lights (in the fog)

kLQ4LuV.jpg

7PQGTj5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Helifella