S Line Front seat backing coming away from seat

AL (A4 B7 Avant)

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a certain type of glue to use to glue this seat backing back on that is coming off my A4 Avant front seat?
That duck tape as a temp solution so has not worked....... :whistle2:

Cheers.

Audi Seat back

Tigerseal. The black bit it has came apart from slides out.

Reactions: Charlie Farley
Just on a side note Chap, I see you have heated rear seats, that's not a very common fitment . :yahoo:

Reactions: AL (A4 B7 Avant)
Nice mats aswell.:thumbs up:
Hey Rob
I was chuffed when i got it and found out it came with the rear heated seats. Come winter time, the rear passengers love it :)

I got those mats after a certain old set left me........ these ones are thick pile ones which i prefer.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if there is a certain type of glue to use to glue this seat backing back on that is coming off my A4 Avant front seat?
That duck tape as a temp solution so has not worked....... :whistle2:

Cheers.

View attachment 250812
I had the same thing happen to the back of my drivers seat cover... Used Gorilla glue and it worked well. Only problem was I broke one of the clips at the bottom when putting it all back together. It’s all glued back together for the time being but I’d like to source a replacement. I’ll get the part number off the back when it eventually falls off again!

Hey Rob
I was chuffed when i got it and found out it came with the rear heated seats. Come winter time, the rear passengers love it :)

I got those mats after a certain old set left me........ these ones are thick pile ones which i prefer.
I've just looked back and i've had your old mats for allmost 3 1/2 years now and they have been great , they all still look immaculate except the driver's side which the heel pads is now worn through, but hey they have served me well. :yahoo:

I had the same thing happen to the back of my drivers seat cover... Used Gorilla glue and it worked well. Only problem was I broke one of the clips at the bottom when putting it all back together. It’s all glued back together for the time being but I’d like to source a replacement. I’ll get the part number off the back when it eventually falls off again!
Much appreciated fella, Thanks again!! :)

I've just looked back and i've had your old mats for allmost 3 1/2 years now and they have been great , they all still look immaculate except the driver's side which the heel pads is now worn through, but hey they have served me well. :yahoo:
3 1/2 years, was it that long I sold you my previous mats? Blimey!!!

Yep, time really flies sometimes.
When you want to sell the next set drop me a line. :thumbs up: