S-line front bumper

MGTURBOM

Reaction score
Hi I'm looking to obtain some advice with regard to swapping the front bumper on my Audi A4 3.0tdi quattro convertible. It is an s-line but it has the se front bumper. I have got hold of an s-line bumper off an A4 saloon. I just wanted to check as to whether the origional front fogs can be retained or are these different? I still need to get hold of a pair of inserts to locate these on the new bumper but want to check if I need anything else to make the front bumper swap.

In adition to this could someone advise me of the part number for a correct quattro badge for the front grille. I want to change the s-line one for this, and finally can the orange reflectors in the headlamps be swapped easily? I suspect these questions have been asked by other before but I can't find what I need?

thanks

To be honest i'm not 100% sure (but i think you can ) i'm sure some one on here who has done this can answer your question , Anyone ?

Found out the answer, yes you can retain the fogs but the surrounds on the se are stuck to the bumper so will you will need to get new ones, a good opportvunity to get some rs4 style mesh ones.

Excellent. I had'nt considered the RS4 inserts before, but I may well do now! :)

Hi I'm looking to obtain some advice with regard to swapping the front bumper on my Audi A4 3.0tdi quattro convertible. It is an s-line but it has the se front bumper. I have got hold of an s-line bumper off an A4 saloon. I just wanted to check as to whether the origional front fogs can be retained or are these different? I still need to get hold of a pair of inserts to locate these on the new bumper but want to check if I need anything else to make the front bumper swap.

In adition to this could someone advise me of the part number for a correct quattro badge for the front grille. I want to change the s-line one for this, and finally can the orange reflectors in the headlamps be swapped easily? I suspect these questions have been asked by other before but I can't find what I need?

thanks

Hi, i think you should check the compatibility of a saloon bumper onto the cabriolet. Im pretty sure they are not a direct swap