s-line conversion done. And a dash of votex !

looks real nice. got any pics of the wrapping you did inside looks good!

loving the car dude !!! Also love that colour seen picture of sarah's car at aitp and that looks like same colour both look amazing !!! i want a blue one now !!! may have to getit sprayed !!!

Blue FTW !!

Looks cracking mate, where did you get the pressed plates from?

I still need to MY10' tail lights too :motz: LOL

tbh I haven't done anything or even looked about for quite some time. Need to get on to it.

Plates are from dubmeister mate.

What scoundrel snaffled your lights huh? :)

Pull your finger out fella !

looking great now, is that the FK grille? If so does the S line badge fit on it ok?

Also i notice your Audi rings badge is way too high on the back! Get it painted black and put it back down where it should be, :)

Yes it is the fk grill. The sline badge has to be modded to fit. Not to hard though:)

The rings were put there by the body shop when i had the tailgate repaired. It will be correctnext week when my nice new matt black rings are delivered.
Damn you are eagle eyed Lee!!!

I got quite a decent photo of them. Will send you it.
Probably one of the best looking Sportsback A3 i've seen. Keep up the good work:thumbsup:
Ohh do i see some of my photos in there haha

Cheers fella. Appreciate that.

And your photos were sooo good , I had to share, I hope you dont mind :)

Alloys look much better in tht colour

+1 :)

Looks perfect mate! :)

Nearly, but a bit more work to get it to that:)

I will take some pictures tomorrow if I get time and post them up

No problem :) Haha cheers for that Scott. Course i dont mind.
As already said good looking car keep up the hard work

Ashley

Ash, I believe the going rate for 'sharing' pics is a fiver per pic posted on threads etc, but for avatars, it would add up to something like, post count x £5, or in Scotties case, 1475 x £5 = £7375 !!!

Ooohhh looking good!!! Had a good look around it sunday as you know lol and you have done some ace things to it! Alloys look fab!

Blue is the best lol

Ash, I believe the going rate for 'sharing' pics is a fiver per pic posted on threads etc, but for avatars, it would add up to something like, post count x £5, or in Scotties case, 1475 x £5 = £7375 !!!

Cheques in the post fellas :)

LMFAO!

100_0454.jpg

100_0453.jpg

100_0449.jpg

100_0445.jpg

100_0443.jpg

100_0442.jpg

Also i notice your Audi rings badge is way too high on the back! Get it painted black and put it back down where it should be, :)

Better ? :)

100_0436.jpg

100_0437-Copy.jpg

Had a good look of the wrapping and its ace! Great job done there. Rings are better too! So whats next on the agenda???

Scottie, that interior is a big improvement. Was it easy to do as I think it's a good mod over the piano black. Was it a heat gun job?

Ta, Dave

Had a good look of the wrapping and its ace! Great job done there. Rings are better too! So whats next on the agenda???

Have a couple of mod's on the go. One straight forwardish and one that will be an absolute nightmare to do.!!

Scottie, that interior is a big improvement. Was it easy to do as I think it's a good mod over the piano black. Was it a heat gun job?

Ta, Dave

Fairly easy as long as you take your time . Yes you need a heat gun to make it more supple for moulding it around the edges and corners.
No problem for a man of your Talents Dave !

Fairly easy as long as you take your time . Yes you need a heat gun to make it more supple for moulding it around the edges and corners.
No problem for a man of your Talents Dave !

So another job for me then lol!!!! (I'll just duck now!!!)

Thanks for the specific pics. its looks good the carbon wrap.

Quick question, did you have to replace your rear bumper to fit the s-line valance? Is it possible to post a before photo of the rear?

Fair play Scot every time i look at this thread of yours. Car seems to keep looking better each time!
Your interior looks lovely with those carbon effect. Well done :) any more plans? Bet your pleased with the way the car looking now come along. Also you going to be going ADI or a bit too far for you?

Lol only just saw this Dave:laugh: Scottie owning alot of money right now for those photos haha!

Cheques in the post fellas :)

LMFAO!

Got it today thank you very much :)

Fair play Scot every time i look at this thread of yours. Car seems to keep looking better each time!
Your interior looks lovely with those carbon effect. Well done :) any more plans? Bet your pleased with the way the car looking now come along. Also you going to be going ADI or a bit too far for you?

Am going to try and make ADI. Bit of a hike but deffo worth it I reckon:)

Quick question, did you have to replace your rear bumper to fit the s-line valance? Is it possible to post a before photo of the rear?

Before with tasty bump strips :puke2:

100_0210.jpg

If your rear has the bump strips, you will be i nt he same boat as mick3 where he has got to mod the sline lower to fit.

Tbh, you can pick up rear bumpers pretty cheap now. May be worth doing the lot to save faffing :)

Blue FTW !!

Plates are from dubmeister mate.

What scoundrel snaffled your lights huh? :)

Pull your finger out fella !

Not one to mention names SCOTTIE LOL
I've not been on ASN much of late, hence no mods...saved money though!

Will get back to it soon...cheers. Plates added to list.

Last edited:
scottie if that seals the deal for you

Phil, you are a man of riddles.............. :)

And yes it may :)

Scottie, looks like you have lowered it a bit too.. how much is the drop?

It is a 30mm drop from standard on eibach springs and dampers.

Tbh, I think it could do with a little tad more, but that is low down on the' to do' list :)

Not one to mention names SCOTTTIE LOL
I've not been on ASN much of late, hence no mods...saved money though!

Will get back to it soon...cheers. Plates added to list.

Good man.

Rekindle your modding bug. You've got some catching up to do LMFAO!!!!!

i dont know where one half of my post went but i meant to say im heading in with the guys from vagoc

Ahhhhh makes sense now!

Final tick in the final box then :)

Another little update.

So glad this one is done. My car didnt have dis, and was a real bug bearer with me. Low line cluster was causing lots of implausible errors across bt, nav etc.

So after discussions with Nige (cheers fella), I decided to give it a go and fit a dis cluster to my non dis car.

Result

Before
DSC00825.jpg

To this

007.jpg

Happy days :)

just out of interest, is there a list of the different features the later model clusters have? mine's a 55 8P2 and has a few more features than the 54 8P1 i had. see i'm tempted by a later cluster but i really like the red

just out of interest, is there a list of the different features the later model clusters have? mine's a 55 8P2 and has a few more features than the 54 8P1 i had. see i'm tempted by a later cluster but i really like the red

It isn't just the cluster which gives you extra features as far as I know. Ce board and modules also determine what features are accessible through the cluster. NHN and Khufu are the boys to clarify this though.

I hear what you are saying about the red , But I think the white cluster ties in better with the rns-e and the cluster display appears much crisper, and looks more up to date, as I feel the red ones have been around a while now and have dated a bit. imho anyway :)

blimey, you have lost 56k miles!

Looks good though scottie, i love the new clusters

love the new white clusters ive seen a few in cars in work i want one in my car looks awesome dude keep up the good work

love the new white clusters ive seen a few in cars in work i want one in my car looks awesome dude keep up the good work

Cheers fella

Tbh, I love the white cluster. Generally all round better than the previous red variety. :)

Not got it done yet .........Know where to get it done, just a case of making time :(

No errors at all. Been perfect!!!