s-line conversion done. And a dash of votex !

Just use self tappers mate

That is what I did and worked fine :)

they are torx you would have to buy them bust as scottie said as its into plastc self tappers will do, you should have the screws off your old bumper

For those of you who have asked, This is the bar on the front sline bumper. I've had it painted matt black to blend in with the lcr splitter.

frontdetail.jpg

I also got the lower rear valance painted matt black to match ( and get rid of horrible platic fady look :) )

backdetail.jpg

Managed to get a mini detail in today. Wash, clay, scratch x and wax.

A few updated pictures!

100_0363.jpg

1-1.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

100_0365.jpg

2-1.jpg

nicely done scottie exactly the same road id go down if i had the car

however heres some more spending for you, tints and facelift tails, get it done :laugh:

Last edited:
Looks good but I will leave the bar on my S Line Blue (cant be exactly the same now can we). Like P5SND said, tints are a must (love mine) and Led Tails!!!! (Oh and xenons beneath the Laminex!!)

Looking good though!

ive already started laying out my project board to make up similar style led boards for the 3dr facelift lights

Funnily enough I found it last night! Not looked at it much yet though but did notice quite a few familiar names there lol

both scottie and i are on there, though phil was taken here so i had to opt for my number plate haha

Will you guys please stop spending my money!

I know I need tints, and rear leds, and xenons, and wheels, and a second job! Plus the other mods I am planning!

Sh#t, this is getting expensive!

haha ill be dropping you a nice money spending pm soon for my xenons and ballasts and a compatable central electrics unit but ill hold it for you mate

You know you want to spend all this money! Just think how it will look when done lol!!! Ooohhhh those alloys alone.......mmmhhhh

You guys are killing me..................literally. Oh hang on, it will be the missus killing me when she finds out how much I have been spending lately .......

It's a good job my seats recline, so sleeping in the car will be more comfortable.

You guys are killing me..................literally. Oh hang on, it will be the missus killing me when she finds out how much I have been spending lately .......

It's a good job my seats recline, so sleeping in the car will be more comfortable.

Cold though....soooo cold! and lonely! or is that peace lol

peace is good........untill she sneaks out when I am asleep and stick a hose pipe from the exhaust through the window!

thats why you take your spare key with you mate no holding open to get the windows down

such an improvement scottie :icon_thumright: looks absolutely miles better... nice and tidly done!!

As i said looking good,I did think about doing a black roof and still undecided.
Ours are quite similar with the black look and i have now got rid of it all with the black audi rings.

I don't think i would do your roof black though as it is such a dark colour to start off with
that i don't think you would get the contrast you get with the lighter colours.

But i love it how everyone wants to spend your money,me and my mates are just the same :laugh:

But i love it how everyone wants to spend your money,me and my mates are just the same :laugh:[/QUOTE]

ditto, the joys of cars! :respekt:

Nice pics Scottie, looks like Gt Yarmouth?? I'll keep an eye out for you next time

Thought it was, I'm sure the is an S3 that is parked up during the day outside a company not far from where your pics were taken

Thought it was, I'm sure the is an S3 that is parked up during the day outside a company not far from where your pics were taken

I think you are correct Rick! A silver S3 SB?

Indeed it was, I've also seen one thats a similar colour to yours, it may have even been your car :detective2:

Thought I had better update this thread :)

Few more mods :)

Facelift wingmirrors added.

sidemirrorlighted.jpg

Side repeater delete with front end respray

Photo0178-qpr.jpg

Facelift rear tails fitted

Photo0160.jpg

Alloy's refurbished with a matt black powder coat finish

Photo0187-qpr.jpg

Photo0189-qpr.jpg

Bit of carbon wrapping

Photo0201-qpr.jpg

Photo0208-qpr.jpg

Photo0213-qpr.jpg

pressed plates

Photo0150.jpg

to look like this

Photo0196-qpr.jpg

Then, it was time for a Detail with DA and some sonus 4 stage shizzle.
(my first go, I was pooping it)

Photo0223-qpr.jpg

Photo0222-qpr.jpg

Photo0221-qpr.jpg

Photo0224-qpr.jpg

Photo0226-qpr.jpg

More than happy with the results

235.jpg

231.jpg

201.jpg

203.jpg

IMG_8151.jpg

40673_10150238149190434_576040433_14306485_5282125_n.jpg

40673_10150238149185434_576040433_14306484_6049463_n.jpg

40673_10150238149180434_576040433_14306483_8041539_n.jpg

40259_10150238454515434_576040433_14318265_7117714_n.jpg

137c31cb.jpg

REALLY need to sort my ride height out though. the list never ends .....

Thanks to the people who took some of these photo's at AITP. You know who you are!:)

still looking good mate never thought youd go for the delete

You know me :) Just got fed up with the disco lights every time the indicator was on !!

And it makes it easier to clean now aswell. LMFAO

loving the car dude !!! Also love that colour seen picture of sarah's car at aitp and that looks like same colour both look amazing !!! i want a blue one now !!! may have to getit sprayed !!!

Looks cracking mate, where did you get the pressed plates from?

I still need to MY10' tail lights too :motz: LOL

tbh I haven't done anything or even looked about for quite some time. Need to get on to it.

looking great now, is that the FK grille? If so does the S line badge fit on it ok?

Also i notice your Audi rings badge is way too high on the back! Get it painted black and put it back down where it should be, :)

Scott love the car as you already know when i told you on sunday!
Love the whole black on blue theme, car looks well aggressive. Alloys look much better than they did in chrome.
I got quite a decent photo of them. Will send you it.
Probably one of the best looking Sportsback A3 i've seen. Keep up the good work:thumbsup:
Ohh do i see some of my photos in there haha

Last edited: