Rust on bottom of both doors

doublem_1

Reaction score
I have a two door A3 and both doors have developed rust at the bottom in the same place oddly enough. It's gradually getting worse, but what do I do? Shall I mask off a hoizontal strip along the bottom of the doors and repair it myself? Or get a professional to do it? I have no idea how much it'll cost.

Find out where u got a leak mate, u sure your windows haven't got a leak and letting water gather in the doors? Failing that just check out different prices for the repair and go with what's best, professional would be great but costs might be high, just find a decent recommended repairer good luck with it mate

Find out where u got a leak mate, u sure your windows haven't got a leak and letting water gather in the doors? Failing that just check out different prices for the repair and go with what's best, professional would be great but costs might be high, just find a decent recommended repairer good luck with it mate

So you think it might be rusting from the inside? Is it an easy job to remove the door panel and have a peek?