Rust already !!!

Fatbloke

Reaction score
Hi All

I just noticed a rusty bubble under the boot lid between the handle and the number plate light.

2016 8VF.

Will this be covered with perforation warranty ?

Attachments

• IMG_20220327_110029789.jpg
    IMG_20220327_110029789.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 171
  • IMG_20220327_110054269.jpg
    IMG_20220327_110054269.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 94
If it hasn’t been painted or paint damaged then they should ‘make a significant contribution’ - the paint warranty has expired but that rust doesn’t look good for the age. People have had limited success with the perforation warranty.

Has your rear wiper washer leaked from the inside?

If it hasn’t been painted or paint damaged then they should ‘make a significant contribution’ - the paint warranty has expired but that rust doesn’t look good for the age. People have had limited success with the perforation warranty.

Has your rear wiper washer leaked from the inside?

Don't think its been leaking. Nothing wet and no condensation or odour.

I can enquire at the dealer but as they have completely useless with anything and everything before, I would assume it will be up to me. Wouldn't really trust them anyway but will see what they say.

I had a very small similar issue, was like a pin hole at first then was just starting to lift when I sold it, same place!, Audi didnt want to know and said it was a stone chip! on the tailgate behind the number plate ? WTF the Audi perf warranty is a waste of time

I had a very small similar issue, was like a pin hole at first then was just starting to lift when I sold it, same place!, Audi didnt want to know and said it was a stone chip! on the tailgate behind the number plate ? WTF the Audi perf warranty is a waste of time
Not worth the fuel to go to the dealer then. As expected, especially my nearest dealer. Fob off experts.