rubbers

cabbychris

Reaction score
can anyone tell me whats the best thing to use for lubricating rubber door/window seals,what do you use

£42.00 should i refrase the question?what the best reasonably priced lube for rubber door/roof seals

I know its expensive but I've tried just about every seal feed product available and if you want one that really works then this is what you need.

Thats a more realistic price i`ll have a look at both

gotta be wurth a shot right lol (see what i did there lol)

yeah very good

i seem to have a problem with my seals more when the weathers dry, the doors creak when going over bumpy roads (really annoying!!) when its raining they're fine, so i guess the seals get moisture when its raining and then it no longer happens.

I thought it was something inside the door card and was preparing to strip them down at the weekend but then it rained one day going to work and all was quiet, so my next purchase will be the wurth i think.

I followed a tip on here to use Autoglym rubber cleaner, use a bit of cardboard to shove the cloth right into the groove on the hood, cuts down on rattles and creaks

The best thing I've ever used is merrs bumper and vinyl care but for some ****** stupid reason they've stopped doing it.

Armor all rubber protectant...
It's recommended for my le chameau wellies, and works a treat on my A5 door seals.
Give it a go, only £5

Hi did a bit of a search on this and liqui moly seems to be what is used on aircraft rubber seals which must be good for cars too

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Look on eBay there seems to be an auto one in an orange bottle as blue is aero

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk