SQ5 Rubber mats?

I did and ended up giving them away with the car when I sold it

For me - I love the carpet feel but I just found maintaining them especially in the wetter seasons was a nightmare and of course you have the issue of the heel wear on the drivers side.

From memory, the only thing and this applies to my e-tron, is that the drivers side does not go all the way up and under the pedals maybe for safety issues so it does not catch. What it does mean is you still get crud behind the pedals but most of it trickles to the mat.

And of course washing is simple - vac them (optional), and then jet wash them. I did apply autoglyms rubber spray for the first time and that gives the black colour back (otherwise they look faded) but do become a bit slippery.

Overall, throughout summer, I did not bother switching back to carpet as the ease of cleaning was so much simpler but looks-wise, carpet of course look much better / less rugged look

I have the rubber Q5 mats in my 2018 SQ5 (I don't think you can get the SQ5 branded mats for RHD SQ5's?)

I prefer the rubber mats over the carpet mats as the last person says they are easy to keep clean (I wash mine using some car shampoo and a quick blast with the jet washer).

Correct! That was another annoyance that it was branded Q5 because they only did left hand drive SQ5 branded ones from memory