Rubber mats?

Patrico777

Hi I own audi a3 s line be 61 plate 3 door im after a nice set of rubber mats for front and back but cannot find some decent ones ? Something like the pic below anyone no where can I purchase some pls

Attachments

• D72B4A75-CA6D-4E0D-888A-C354E2BECAAA.png
    D72B4A75-CA6D-4E0D-888A-C354E2BECAAA.png
    1 MB · Views: 77

prt57

If you type genuine Audi A3 rubber mats into EBay you get to that advert. I would avoid non oem mats as sometimes they have a very strong smell or the quality is poor.

Rob C

Audi Owner
I went for genuine rubber mats and can't fault them. Got them from my local Audi dealer, a bit pricey but fit perfectly.

downtothebone

You don’t have to avoid OEM mats but it can be pot luck like anything else that you can’t handle before buying. I do have some nice rubber non oem non smelly and reasonable quality mats that I got off of eBay. Can’t find the link to them anymore as I’ve had them a few years now.

FredrikA3

The ones from the picture is original mats for A3 AV model. I got them myself.

For my A3 8P I did have non OEM at they fitted and were in perfect condition. No smell

ch1z64

C'mon you's bhoy's in Green
VCDS Map User
Silver Supporter
In the group buy page in classifieds they are in there

ahtcap

The link i gave you was for 2012 on wards,(my mistake).check their website they do rubber mats front and rears for less than £30.0 You could give them a call to discuss fitment.

samuelh_888

Trevolly

Dunno if you’re able to but does anyone know anywhere I can buy a rubber mat for the drivers side only? I work at an airport and don’t wanna get the de icing material they use on the carpet mat.

RS3 S.

Trevolly, most come in pairs. Genuine Audi ones do, worth it I have then in mine.

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter