Rubber mats and boot liner

I have these

http://www.audipartsdirect.co.uk/product/Audi_A3_Front_Rubber_Mats_8V2061501041

Really good quality heavy duty rubber, good fit and clip perfectly in place of the standard mats.

Also have this

http://www.audipartsdirect.co.uk/product/Audi_A3_Flexible_Load_Liner_8V3061160

Perfect fit but only with boot floor in the upper position. It only a light weight boot liner so great for trips to the beach and muddy boots etc but not for big heavy tool box's or sharp objects.

Hope this is of some help

Chris

I have these

Audi A3 Front Rubber Mats - 8V2061501041

Really good quality heavy duty rubber, good fit and clip perfectly in place of the standard mats.

Also have this

Audi A3 Flexible Load Liner - 8V3061160

Perfect fit but only with boot floor in the upper position. It only a light weight boot liner so great for trips to the beach and muddy boots etc but not for big heavy tool box's or sharp objects.

Hope this is of some help

Chris

I have also ordered them from the same website! Good to see they are of good quality!

i pretty much drive for a living and get in and out of the car on average 10 times a day, so the lovely carpeted mats during the winter are staying well away from my feet!

Hi, anyone know of a supplier of mudflaps that'll fit a S-Line saloon?
Cheers...

I have also ordered them from the same website! Good to see they are of good quality!

i pretty much drive for a living and get in and out of the car on average 10 times a day, so the lovely carpeted mats during the winter are staying well away from my feet!

Yeah they are good quality and have the A3 logo on too which is nice, good deep grooves for melted snow etc. Remember the boot liner is only a lightweight one so not for heavy items or sharp objects (or dogs claws). However it has a nice lip on it so good spills and so on.

I managed to blag mine on collection day ;)

Reactions: Johnnyb
Hi, yes that is the issue, it says on the site: "Not for: S line exterior package, S and RS vehicles"...