Rubber car mats.

Dani_B19

Audi-sports own special child.
Reaction score
So with winter approaching and as Rob clearly pointed out I'm in need of some car mats, I thought I may invest in a rubber set for winter and then when spring approaches I'll purchase a fabric set.

Does anyone have rubber mats fitted? If so, any pictures of said mats and any recommendations?

Just come across these on eBay, seem decent;

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121824640938

Not too sure about the pattern... Looks like flowers! How much more genuine audi ones cost?

Not really thought of that mate, do a bit haha, they should offer good grip though when your wet are wet.

Doubt they'll be cheap mate, I bet the fronts alone are about £50ish, I reckon full set will be £70 plus.

I use cheap halfwords rubber mats during the crappy wether,they are cheap but work very well, no point ruining decent mats in the winter,i can't t see the point in paying big prices for winter Mats.

Stoke Audi are selling them for £34 for the front and £23 for the rear

Reactions: Dani_B19
I've had the Audi rubber ones in all the cars I've had. Always found them to be spot on.

That's not too bad, still double the eBay ones though.

Have you bought a set Mike?

No, I just use carpet mats. Never liked rubber ones myself

Dani, try get price from Mike on the mad Monday event. Can't do any harm. You may even get a surprisingly good price for genuine :)

Dani, try get price from Mike on the mad Monday event. Can't do any harm. You may even get a surprisingly good price for genuine :)

There you go Dani, Sandras told you twice now, so you can't forget to buy a set today!!!

Reactions: Dani_B19, CHEZ and Sandra
They do last...mine are in still solid and they've been in my B7 for 6 years, and the same set were in my B6 for 4 years before I changed cars but kept the mats :)

try eurocar parts got 31%off for next 9hours a full set delux carpet £23.99 rubber £31.19 these say tailored so should be a good fit

Reactions: Dani_B19