Rubber Car Mats

Djwoody

Reaction score
Has anyone got any tailored Rubber Car mats in their A3?
Just wondered which are the best buy.
Need a strong re-inforced heel pad for that right foot :)

Chris

Genuine Audi ones, they might be expensive but will fit well and are very durable...

You get genuine Audi mats which clip in to place. The trouble with those like most rubber mats is they are flay with cotton edging on. If you want some proper rubber mats that don`t let the mud/dirt/water just roll all over the mat and on to the car floor the best i have ever found in the Halford advanced rubber car mat. The rubber in the mat is very thick and it has lots of grooves plus a lip around the outside edge to keep the dirt/water trapped on the mat. I live and work in the countryside so used to getting dirty.
Halfords | Halfords Advanced Rubber Car Mats

Surprised to hear that the Audi mats have a flat edge! That is terrible, I bought rubber mats from VW for my old VR6 and they were excellent, maybe Mk5/6 Golf ones could be an option?

You get genuine Audi mats which clip in to place. The trouble with those like most rubber mats is they are flay with cotton edging on. If you want some proper rubber mats that don`t let the mud/dirt/water just roll all over the mat and on to the car floor the best i have ever found in the Halford advanced

I got genuine Audi rubber mats and they do have a lip round the edge to keep water in.

OEM FTW

Agreed. I got genuine Audi front rubber mats for winter, and they do have a lip. Under £30.

yep got audi one's im mine and i spilt a bottle of water on them yesterday with nothing spilling over onto the carpet