RSQ3 RSQ3

2 Holes left hand side of the passenger mat, In the main carpet Looks like heel marks from ladies high heels, Both close together , Looks like she has gone hard on the brakes !! But the wrong side of the car ?? Ha Ha,

Hi CosmicBlue,I live in the Midlands,could I be cheeky and ask if you could maybe code the mirrors to fold,on my pfl RSQ3? Regards,Jason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure PM me and we will sort it - you do have electric folding mirrors installed I take - there will be an icon at the 6 o'clock position on the mirror switch?

Hyde Audi sent a man yesterday to repair the holes in my main carpet , If you press down in this area it is a weak spot, So watch those high heels guys .

Reactions: NevMan
Sure PM me and we will sort it - you do have electric folding mirrors installed I take - there will be an icon at the 6 o'clock position on the mirror switch?

Thanks Yep,have the icon,just have to manually fold them each time,pretty daft really on a car like this Erm....how do I PM you? (Now who’s daft)

Click user name then start conversation.

Reactions: Paul McGrath’s Knees
Thanks for the info. Tried to reply to you by PM to thank you,message came up saying I’m not allowed to PM?

Out today, (without co driver, Wife) on a sprinted drive Ive noticed on hard acceleration I get turbo whistle , Is this normal ?

Can't say I've noticed but there again I have the Cete AVC set so the exhaust flap is open most of the time....:icon thumright:

Back in my Subaru days , This would mean a lose turbo pipe, pulling air in,

Cosmicblue, How long would it take to code mirrors in with your OBD11 Device ??

https://obdeleven.com/en/home/10-obdeleven-device-0725423005103.html

€40 - no brainer, buy one and do it yourself.

1) Install the app on your phone
2) Register your VIN in the App - your exact car is displayed
3) Insert the device into the OBD11 device into the port under the dash above the drivers seat
4) Turn the ignition on (don't start the car) and wait a few minutes for all the car systems to initialise
5) Launch the App on the phone and ensure that you have a Bluetooth connection to the OBD11
6) Find the Mirror fold option (10 credits) in the App, tick the box and wait for the App to confirm it's made the coding change.
7) Turn the ignition off and remove the OBD11 device.

Done.

Opening the App on your phone each day earns 1 credit for free...or if you are impatient you can buy credits.

Reactions: mister.c., 45bvtc, NevMan and 1 other person
https://obdeleven.com/en/home/10-obdeleven-device-0725423005103.html

€40 - no brainer, buy one and do it yourself.

1) Install the app on your phone
2) Register your VIN in the App - your exact car is displayed
3) Insert the device into the OBD11 device into the port under the dash above the drivers seat
4) Turn the ignition on (don't start the car) and wait a few minutes for all the car systems to initialise
5) Launch the App on the phone and ensure that you have a Bluetooth connection to the OBD11
6) Find the Mirror fold option (10 credits) in the App, tick the box and wait for the App to confirm it's made the coding change.
7) Turn the ignition off and remove the OBD11 device.

Done.

Opening the App on your phone each day earns 1 credit for free...or if you are impatient you can buy credits.

It really is a doddle to use, but need android device. I actually have a dongle that I used on my Q5. PM me if you are interested as would happily let you have it for £15. Fully boxed and all that.

Reactions: alanyork
Thanks looking forward to trying to use it, Im good with a trowel, hammer & things , But bad with I,T Sh?T lol.

All ready to post tomorrow. I gather you have a android phone to use with it? Or tablet? It really is point and click and easy as @cosmicblue said. When I got it o think I purchased a bunch of credits, as there are predefined macros (does stuff just by selecting)

Ive a iPhone X, Ill get some one with a android phone to do it for me, Or buy a tablet,

Same here, so used my sons chrome book

Reactions: alanyork
X3man Got the OBDevice big thank you, Just need some one with a android phone now.

You could come over to the dark side and get yourself an Android phone - I have an Galaxy S10 - an amazing device. Life would be dull if we all had the same kit though. Android is at about 88% global market share I believe so you shouldn't have too much trouble finding someone :icon thumright:

Anyone know whether you can code with Carista on an RSQ3? As I’ve still got my Carista dongle from when I had my Cupra.

You could come over to the dark side and get yourself an Android phone - I have an Galaxy S10 - an amazing device. Life would be dull if we all had the same kit though. Android is at about 88% global market share I believe so you shouldn't have too much trouble finding someone :icon thumright:
Bought a S10 yesterday, having fun today setting it up. Give me a house to build any day ha ha,

Bought a S10 yesterday, having fun today setting it up. Give me a house to build any day ha ha,

Well done you - the S10 is a remarkable device with an amazing camera too. Coming from a an iOS device one finds there there are mutiple options for almost everything i.e. the ability to unlock it automatically - there is really useful function for trusted places and trusted devices - plus all the normal stuff like facial recognition and fingerprint scanners...

Cursive typing...gotta try that!

Ive folding mirrors , thanks X3man and others for help and advice.

Reactions: mister.c., cosmicblue and NevMan
Yep thanks , When I bought the RS the none folding mirrors could have been a deal breaker, If Id have known about them. One thing left for me to do (Up to now?) Is to get Twin exhausts sorted, Then for me its the perfect car for me.