RSQ3 RSQ3

alanyork

Since my remap , Been out twice in my car, York to Leeds , when I put my foot down the front wheels spin , The all wheel drive comes in, But takes a few secs ????

alanyork

To add , Pulling out on a fast road my car struggles with traction up to (the speed limit) ??? and a bit, The traction light flashes on dash.

-Ju-

VCDS Map User
Since my remap , Been out twice in my car, York to Leeds , when I put my foot down the front wheels spin , The all wheel drive comes in, But takes a few secs ????
That is a characteristics of the hadex system in that it has to detect a small amount of slip before the rear wheels join in.
It has been refined through the various generations to limit that, so unless its more than just a quick slip then its normal

-Ju-

VCDS Map User
To add , Pulling out on a fast road my car struggles with traction up to (the speed limit) ??? and a bit, The traction light flashes on dash.
No map on mine but apart from a quick skip on a loose footing it feels nothing but planted and sets off like a scalded cat!
Have you scanned it for any issues?

My car is mapped Alan,Ju may well be right,but I dont experience what you are when I give my car the beans. Uneven surfaces or damp roads sometimes make the t/c light flash briefly,but that’s it.