RSQ3 RSQ3

Don't forget the Audi Accident Repair insurance https://insurewithaudi.co.uk/ensurance/

If you read the small print in the policies (let's be honest here - who ever does?) most insurers want the car to go to their retained body-shops and then they reserve the right to use non-genuine parts for the repair. Yeah, right and you'll be happy with that? Probably not.

The Audi scheme above is free, supplements your existing insurance - you can see the logic - keeps the repair in the Audi network and and consumes all genuine parts.

Reactions: NevMan, isleaiw and firecracker69
Don't forget the Audi Accident Repair insurance https://insurewithaudi.co.uk/ensurance/

If you read the small print in the policies (let's be honest here - who ever does?) most insurers want the car to go to their retained body-shops and then they reserve the right to use non-genuine parts for the repair. Yeah, right and you'll be happy with that? Probably not.

The Audi scheme above is free, supplements your existing insurance - you can see the logic - keeps the repair in the Audi network and and consumes all genuine parts.
Yep just got that, Thanks.

It is apparently against the law for insurance to insist you use their repairers. Yes they can make it difficult by saying approval may take longer or no loan car etc.

Reactions: cosmicblue
Black badges added

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And no pic lol?

I am tempted to add the black badges to mine just a little apprehensive on the quality. I know you can get the black 4 rings genuine from Audi, but can you get the RSQ3 badge too?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

38F3C9FF 20AF 4D31 9CD7 84F2AD453868

Attachments

• 3B56907C-E5F7-4251-8E62-476DFDAFF04B.jpeg
    3B56907C-E5F7-4251-8E62-476DFDAFF04B.jpeg
    24.8 KB · Views: 214
Hard work to get pics through Tapatalk, but first time , for me this is good

Reactions: NevMan and -Ju-
I'd be tempted to do the rear as for me the front looks almost debadged in black.
Not sure I will though tbh as I just love it as it is

Reactions: alanyork
My last Audi SQ5 was black , @ tints/ wheels , and all black badges, I liked it , We all do our cars as we like em

Reactions: firecracker69 and -Ju-
My last Audi SQ5 was black , @ tints/ wheels , and all black badges, I liked it , We all do our cars as we like em

It looks good Alan.

First car I've had in a long time that I don't have a list of modifications for, so glad I scratched that itch!

Reactions: cosmicblue
This isn't haha
20201127 195503

Reactions: NevMan, cosmicblue and alanyork
The bugeye was a Jap STI 510 bhp , built engine, 10.9 1\4 mile, top speed 189 @ elvington, York.

Reactions: -Ju-
The bugeye was a Jap STI 510 bhp , built engine, 10.9 1\4 mile, top speed 189 @ elvington, York.
Once went to a 10 of the best at Elvington....there was some very serious Jap stuff on show with massive turbos lol

10 of the best was good for mental cars, mine was to slow for that, I did the scooby shoot out twice and did very well,

Thats just some !! can not find all the pics, both plates off the cars are now on transit vans . (just because i can LoL)

Reactions: NevMan

Looks good mate, did you get these from the chap off ebay in Australia? I orderd some and they're currently waiting to clear customs in the UK. Hopefully be delivered next week... How easy was the RS badge at the front to change over, is it just a clip on the inside I can't quite tell on mine....

Painful mate nothing but brute force really broke 5 clips on the large one taking it off , the small RS badge we had to cut the lugs off from behind the grill .
fbd380a80c6accbdda895ca929283cef.jpg

Reactions: NevMan and Spike107
And yes badges from eBay ( lavin)

Painful mate nothing but brute force really broke 5 clips on the large one taking it off , the small RS badge we had to cut the lugs off from behind the grill .

Cheers for the heads up, will see what happens with mine when I get them. All of the videos online look like these things ping off easy...LoL

I see you have the essential supply of Stella Artois positioned ready too - an excellent approach...

Reactions: NevMan and alanyork