Okay fair enough then chap. There is quite a difference between the 2 then. I still don’t think I will be overly fussed as I don’t use it for work or going long distances. I’m most concerned about the brakes!?There is a massive difference between the Navs...
Tech Pack - 3G MMI+
1) Higher resolution screen
2) 3D mapping including rendered terrain and 3D buildings for major landmarks and in cities - actually uses two Nvidia Tegra processors, one does all the mapping stuff and the other is for the Q3's dash display systems.
3) Google Map overlays - so all the roads etc on top of Google maps
4) Audi Connect (data connection from either a SIM in the dash if you have an iPhone or via an rSAP profile if you have a modern phone). Audi Connect gives you real time traffic data (I won't buy a car without it), ability to look up destinations using voice control. When Connect dynamically changes your route because of something you haven't yet seen - and you ignore the advice....well you only do it once.
5) 20Gb of locally stored music on the system's hard drive
6) Both SD card slots are free - up to 30Gb per card
7) Ability to play movie DVDs from the dash
9) Ability to play movies from an SD card - I have loads of YouTube concert videos on one of mine
10) High resolution screen makes the reverse camera much more useful if fitted
SD card Nav
It's basic, slow and laggy when in navigation mode - you'll make navigation mistakes. You will use your phone instead I expect.