Rs6 with dtuk box

kilojade

Reaction score
Anyone have a C7 rs6 with a dtuk box on it? How u finding it? Feel the difference.

On my rs3 I can sure feel the difference has made mid range really noticeable hence may get the box for the rs6 if I end up buying it next week.

I was Gona go for mrc remap but price seems steep at £1200!

Just seen the figures before and after on the rs7

Dyno standard came out at 586bhp

Then with the dtuk box 655bhp

Defo going for another box. ;)

[QUOTE="kilojade, post: 2867944, member: on the rs7

Dyno standard came out at 586bhp[/QUOTE]

Does it not 560 on stock rs7?

Audi figures are never correct mate. Hence they always come out over!

All depends on the person doing the dyno if dyno not calibrated bang on using lab equipment then figures Wont be correct kinda thing. Hence some say they can tune a rs6 with just a remap to 730bhp and some claim around 690-700. I bet if u take your car to 2 different dynos the reading will
Be different.

Which part you don't understand?

The one where my post implying as a joke, admiring the car which is talked about?

Or perhaps, the part that I'm not immodest to understand the point of the above?

Whats so funny stock car can't be 640 hp?

Reactions: KrisKrk
Anyone have a C7 rs6 with a dtuk box on it? How u finding it? Feel the difference.

On my rs3 I can sure feel the difference has made mid range really noticeable hence may get the box for the rs6 if I end up buying it next week.
Hi

Did you get a DTUK box and did it make a noticeable difference. Can't tell if your question was answered or not.