RS6 Wheels look great on S5 Sportback (pic)

anb369

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I was at the dealership today and came across an RS6 and I fell in love with the wheels.

Although they are 21" on the RS6 there is a lot of replicas avaible for 19"

When I got home I could not help doing some quick photoshop to see how these would look on a Daytona grey S5 Sportback.

What do you guys think? I think they would look fantastic.

RS6 Wheels on S5 Sportback

Reactions: S32B, Pinky1959 and THQuattro
They do look particularly punchy I must say!

By far the best design of the current batch of Audi wheels IMO, would like a set on my SQ5 as well.

Look amazing, how much are a set of 19’s going for??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah! I love the ones on mine and I think they look virtually the same anyway ;)

I like the RS6 Performance pack alloys & would love a set for my RS3 but replicas !!!. Lots of horror stories about them breaking & buckling etc.

lol the Photoshop skills impress me more than the wheels haha

Reactions: paul wev
I'm a graphic designer so 5 min job!

My s5 is still on order so I'm filling the void! Would love these wheels though and replicas seem the only route as oem they are 21'

I'm mixed on the reps cos even if they do break they were so cheap to begin with and you can easily put the originals back on.

My s5 is still on order so I'm filling the void! Would love these wheels though and replicas seem the only route as oem they are 21'

I'm mixed on the reps cos even if they do break they were so cheap to begin with and you can easily put the originals back on.
Ohh wait for the "Can you put these wheels on my car for me please?" posts :D

Reactions: paul wev

Could always buy an RS6 and just scrap the rest of the car :D

Reactions: Joetidman
Maybe on my own here but I really like theses wheels.

Opinions?

Any chance you could work your magic?

Cheers
388c7c77d2bff1c3750bdece3a63b2d4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Does anyone know much these are in 19's?

Nice wheels but look very similar to the standard Carvo. I would go for the 20" x 10" all round TSW Bathurst either in black or chrome/silver depending on car colour, they look fantastic and give the car a great stance!.....about £2500 a set with tyres.

Nice wheels but look very similar to the standard Carvo. I would go for the 20" x 10" all round TSW Bathurst either in black or chrome/silver depending on car colour, they look fantastic and give the car a great stance!.....about £2500 a set with tyres.
like these ? awesome

Attachments

• 21148958_472801673103598_4825565047486939136_n.jpg
    21148958_472801673103598_4825565047486939136_n.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 910
As requested.

Attachments

• IMG_0712.JPG
    IMG_0712.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 514
Reactions: Hammerhead and paul wev