RS6 style 19" wheels on S3 2017

you have to click on the little + next to the tyre size 255/30/ZR19 to get the rear size to come up

well heres the convo i had with him confirming the sizes, guess i will find out on sunday lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170117-111832.png
    Screenshot_20170117-111832.png
    273.9 KB · Views: 162
Reactions: T-800
strange isnt it.....is this your wheel?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170117-094037~2.png
    Screenshot_20170117-094037~2.png
    899.8 KB · Views: 181
The wider wheel/tyre is 100% fitted on the front axel on the rs3. Designed to reduce understeer I believe

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rob2k68
The wider wheel/tyre is 100% fitted on the front axel on the rs3. Designed to reduce understeer I believe

but would u run the wider wheels on the front of an s3??

but would u run the wider wheels on the front of an s3??
If I had to run a staggered set up, then yes I probably would. Not sure I'd choose to go down the staggered route though....

If I had to run a staggered set up, then yes I probably would. Not sure I'd choose to go down the staggered route though....

hmmmm.....wonder if anyone would want to swap ther 2 rears for my 2 fronts lol

hmmmm.....wonder if anyone would want to swap ther 2 rears for my 2 fronts lol
There may well be S3 owners out there who have ran this staggered set up with good results?? In which case, my opinion would count for nothing.

I'd worry about front wing clearance (especially if you plan to lower it) as I'm sure the wings are wider on the RS3....

There may well be S3 owners out there who have ran this staggered set up with good results?? In which case, my opinion would count for nothing.

I'd worry about front wing clearance (especially if you plan to lower it) as I'm sure the wings are wider on the RS3....

yea i know wot you mean, mine is allready lowered but only 20/25mm springs....but i will deffinatly have a good look for clearence

yea i know wot you mean, mine is allready lowered but only 20/25mm springs....but i will deffinatly have a good look for clearence

It will look very similar to fitting a 10mm spacer to your current 18" wheel but will also be 15mm closer to the suspension strut.

It will look very similar to fitting a 10mm spacer to your current 18" wheel but will also be 15mm closer to the suspension strut.

thanks for that, i think i have an 8mm spacer on the front now, so wen i swap wheels i will do away with the spacer and hope it clears the strut i guess :)

thinking about it that should clear nicely, alot of people run 19x8.5 et45 so my et43 should be fine