rs6 replicas help

lee red

Reaction score
hello all,iam thinking of getting some new wheels rs6 type but not sure which ones i should go for as there seems to be a lot of on the market ,are some better than others and what would be the better offset size 35 or 42 any advice much appreciated .a4 avant 2004 18t ltd edition.

Standard B6 offset should be 42/43 - but if you can get them at 35 or so they will stick out a bit more and remove the need for spacers. Keep away from A3 ones as the offset is 56 or something and they will look daft.

so would an offset of 35 be the ideal ,and what about wheel types besides genuine what are reasonable any reconmendations ?

I'd only buy originals personally, but I'm sure there would be plenty on here who would recommend some reps for you.

can anybody recomend the best rplcas too look out for..?

i got mine from www.skidz.co.uk very good quality depends what ones u weant but they do them all...
newcaralloys.jpg

newalloys1.jpg

Mine came from Wheels Gateway. I cannot speak highly enough of their service. In my case, they supplied a set of four 17" RS6 reps, with Falken tyres for £540, delivered inside 48 hours (trackable).

P1000241.jpg

cheers lads just ordered some 18,s from montys tyres should be here this week , woo hoo

Mine came from Wheels Gateway. I cannot speak highly enough of their service. In my case, they supplied a set of four 17" RS6 reps, with Falken tyres for £540, delivered inside 48 hours (trackable).

P1000241.jpg

I was thinking if that combo for my silver b6 too.

What offset are yours, and what centre caps cane with them? Logo'd ones, or plain?

Cheers!

I was thinking if that combo for my silver b6 too.

What offset are yours, and what centre caps cane with them? Logo'd ones, or plain?

Cheers!

I had to go back and read my original thread from when I bought them to check the offset. As you will see if you read here, it's 45. The thread also explains the specific reasons why I decided that 17s rather than 18s would be the best size for my car. I've not regretted the decision once. If you car has a lower ride height, though, 18s might work better.

The centre caps are logo-ed; you should just be able to make them out.

Last edited: