1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

RS6 C7 MRC stage 1

Craig Cull Jan 5, 2020

1. Craig Cull

Craig Cull Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

We started off with a Misano RS6 C7 with Aluminium trims amd performance wheels.

First thing was ngk race plugs, decat downpipes and a K&N panel filter.
    Then it was over to Chris @ CM Tuning for the MRC software. I originally wanted stage 1, but obviously we needed to have the software adapted for the downpipes.
    682ps & 1095nm it achieved on a dyno dynamics over at RS Tuning (we hired the dyno for a power run)
    We also added gearbox software as it was running more torque than we expected.

Once thw power side was sorted, we removed the calipes and powder coated them yellow, added some Vossen HF3 10.5 x 22, these were the first in the country at the time. Lowered it 22mm via vcds, added a genuine gloss black grille, painted the rest of the front end parts gloss black and had the roof rails and window surrounds wrapped gloss black. We also added the maxton design front splitter, side skirts and rear extensions. For the money the maxton add ons are good quality and cheap enough to replace.

So here is some before and afters, plus some varified dragy runs, showing a 2.84 0-60 and a 10.68 1/4 mile
    Plus 100 - 200 6.56
    This was nt several runs, just a quick blast when i was out on my sunday drive after finding a "private road" we dont chase the figures any more
    If the car delivers effortlessly then that says it all in my opinion [

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 5, 2020
    Sandra likes this.