RS6 C7 Engine Tuning

B-ry

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

So, picking up a 2015 Panther Black RS6 C7 on Friday next week and am now struggling to get to sleep at night!! Can't wait and am really excited about it. I had asked my dealer to look out for an S7 which I thought would be a more affordable option until he gave me a deal on this RS6!!

Anyway, always looking for Mods and upgrades and I see that the RS6 can go through various stages of remapping. I would be interested to find out if anyone has Stage 1 remap on the standard ~550bhp model and how they find the change? More economy, exhaust sound, etc

Apologies for quality of the picture but had to screen shot from a video.
RS6

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: xpoweruk, THQuattro, pez81 and 1 other person
Congrats, beautiful ride!
Can't help with the mapping advice though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: B-ry
Beautiful car, this is my next choice. I have revo in my s6 and it's great. Check out them, and EPL where you can flash from home. APR popular too. Of course MRC.

Sent from my XT1580 using Tapatalk

only one plce to go in my opinion , JD Engineering in Holland..!! quick ferry then 1.5 hour drive. I was over this weekend with my C7 BiTdi saloon and achieved 453Hp and 925Nm . had a quick bash in the owners tuned RS6 with 750hp and 920Nm which was an experience... there stage 1 simple remap on your car is675hp and 850nm, stage 2 710 adn 880 and stage 3 is your 750 adn 900 nm job.. \the guys are very helpfull and have great info even over phone.. and its really not as far as people think...LOL..

Reactions: racerboy55 and THQuattro
only one plce to go in my opinion , JD Engineering in Holland..!! quick ferry then 1.5 hour drive. I was over this weekend with my C7 BiTdi saloon and achieved 453Hp and 925Nm . had a quick bash in the owners tuned RS6 with 750hp and 920Nm which was an experience... there stage 1 simple remap on your car is675hp and 850nm, stage 2 710 adn 880 and stage 3 is your 750 adn 900 nm job.. \the guys are very helpfull and have great info even over phone.. and its really not as far as people think...LOL..
Do they do stage 1 on rolling road?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Im not sure mate, i did see some smaller cars being mapped with simple OBD maps then test driven with Live VCDS. give them a call mate they are very very helpful and full of great info/advice..

Thanks Bailey C7

Plus if you give them a valid UK Vat Number they will take the 21% off the cost at point of sale.. so even cheaper :0

Oooft! Got one of those as well.

Congrats on the car, they are amazing machines.

I traded my R8 in and bought one in November, absolutely love it. Depending on your location there are a number of options. I know others may disagree on here but personally i would stay away from generic maps and take your car to the likes of MRC, Litchfields or similar.

I am currently booked to have my car mapped on the 15th down at MRC, im in Dundee so it is a bit of a drive but well worth it as i have added some other mods and would like to get the best of the whole package.

Feel free to shoot me over a PM if you want any further info.

Chris

Congrats on the car, they are amazing machines.

I traded my R8 in and bought one in November, absolutely love it. Depending on your location there are a number of options. I know others may disagree on here but personally i would stay away from generic maps and take your car to the likes of MRC, Litchfields or similar.

I am currently booked to have my car mapped on the 15th down at MRC, im in Dundee so it is a bit of a drive but well worth it as i have added some other mods and would like to get the best of the whole package.

Feel free to shoot me over a PM if you want any further info.

Chris
Cheers Chris

I'm in Aberdeen so feel your pain. I got quite a lot of info from the rs246 forum about stage 1 and so on. Rolling road seems to be the way to go as each car can vary by quite a bit and require individual tweaks by all accounts.

Good to know how you get on.

Bry

Cheers Chris

I'm in Aberdeen so feel your pain. I got quite a lot of info from the rs246 forum about stage 1 and so on. Rolling road seems to be the way to go as each car can vary by quite a bit and require individual tweaks by all accounts.

Good to know how you get on.

Bry

I am also a member on their, sponsoring member too. It's a good knowledge base and a lot of equipment for sale at reasonable prices.