RS5 Black Grill Purchase

Len

Reaction score
So Looking at buying a Black Gloss RS grill this weekend, struggling at the best possible option for price and quality,

I know xenonzuk look to have decent stock but at a price? Are they the real deal?

At nearly £100 cheaper, is eBay a viable option?

Any recommended sellers would be great!

Reactions: Gary smith
The only one I've seen is xenon they seem to have the market sewn up.

So Looking at buying a Black Gloss RS grill this weekend, struggling at the best possible option for price and quality,

I know xenonzuk look to have decent stock but at a price? Are they the real deal?

At nearly £100 cheaper, is eBay a viable option?

Any recommended sellers would be great!

I have one from my facelift RS5. Uh I don't know where you are, but if you are in the states and is willing to quickpay me the shipment fee, I can just send mine to you, since I replaced my black one with a chrome one which cost around $1100 when I bought it from Audi (make sure you don't do that, ebay looks fine to me). The grills are made of plastic, and they don't really worth that much.

Reactions: justadam
I have one from my facelift RS5. Uh I don't know where you are, but if you are in the states and is willing to quickpay me the shipment fee, I can just send mine to you, since I replaced my black one with a chrome one which cost around $1100 when I bought it from Audi (make sure you don't do that, ebay looks fine to me). The grills are made of plastic, and they don't really worth that much.

Unfortunately I'm in the UK! Otherwise that would of been a lot easier, $1100 bucks is steep!

I've got some other avenues to seek.

Thanks for the reply sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kono, what are you looking for, for the RS5 grille? I'm in the US ( Georgia) and interested in changing my 2014 S5 grille. It's the black one?

kono, what are you looking for, for the RS5 grille? I'm in the US ( Georgia) and interested in changing my 2014 S5 grille. It's the black one?

Unfortunately I'm in the Uk Sir, and no longer require a Black Grill, sourced and fitted an new one. Thanks

Hey, I'm in GA, and I'm looking to replace my grille. Do you have the mesh grille? If so, how much do you want for it, and do you have pics?